lil' juicer is offline Junior Member

How many of you feel like you reached your genetic potential?

I often wondered about this subject. I guess there is really know way of telling if your reached your genetic potential and if anyone has I'm pretty sure its very rare. A friend in the gym was saying he reached is genetic potential, but personally i think he is just resigning to complacency and lazyness.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO everyone is lazy to a certain extent in an ideal world you should reach your genetic potential way before you take AAS but no one does! I think you can always strive for higher it just depends what you feel! If something stops working and you are no longer improving id say CHANGE IT AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE
    remember the saying!

Everything works but only for a while
    Ms Figure

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    are you talking about natural gentic potetnial? just wondering. as for hitting genetic potential, i definately haven't hit that yet. i'm only 23 and only training hard for about 6 years. after playing four years of college baseball and trainging sportspecific, i've actaully only been trainging as a "bodybuilder" (i hate that term because i'm not one) for about 2 years.

Natural genetic potential and unnatural? I did not know you could seperate the two. I thought we are predisposed at birth with a certain amount of type one and type two muscle fibers. By doing steroids , does that not just speed up the time in which you reach your genetic potential where as if you go natural it will just take longer?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I dont think that I have reached my genetic potential i am hampered by my diet I just dont eat enough

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by lil' juicer
    Natural genetic potential and unnatural? I did not know you could seperate the two. I thought we are predisposed at birth with a certain amount of type one and type two muscle fibers. By doing steroids, does that not just speed up the time in which you reach your genetic potential where as if you go natural it will just take longer?
    Well, although Big Ronnie Coleman is genetically gifted and could probaly be bigger than a lot of us "naturally" there is NO WAY he could get that big naturally.

Yes, but is Colemans juicin' placing his would be growth light years ahead or is it actually increasing the number of fibers. I always thought muscle fibers increase in size not in number. Perhaps GH stacked with insulin may increase number of fibers as it would increase the size of bones and organs. If thats the case there may not be a limit, just a bigger freak.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    with all the enhancement tools out there now, gh and slin being at the top of the list, there are no limits anymore. you gain until your body can no longer support the mass, then you die and become a very large corpse.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Any body here read Musclemag international?
    Myostatin Gene anyone , the Gene that limits muscle growth .....
    scientists have been testing ways to kill the gene so muscle growth never stops to my understanding , imagine ... just 2 jabs a year but ofcoarse the heart is a muscle ...
    pro bodybuilders would be dying after 1 or 2 yrs in the lime light.
    but all the photo edited freaks we see and laugh .....
    maybe ones we see on stage one day

Being the biggest and strongest ever for a few years then keel over? Hmmm, not for me, but i bet you there would be plenty who would go there in spite of the sides (death). Maybe they could just opt for a heart transplant before the whole thing is over?

Thread Information