Slypknot is offline Member

Isn't Test just Test??

Ok - this is something that I've read a little on but can't find much in detail.

If I'm not mistaken, the thing we're all doing by taking AS is upping our Test levels. This is accomplished by using Deca /Sust/Eq/Prop/etc... So why all the different combo's? I mean if Deca has Test and Sust has Test - why would deca lube up your joints and sust wouldn't? Is this to do with the esters in it?

Lastly, since these are all pretty much doing the same thing - upping our test levels... wouldn't it make sense that you could mix up some stuff and still benefit from it?

Example:

Week 1-4 Deca@400mg, Sust@500mg
    Week 5-6 Deca@400mg, Test@400mg (testoviron )
    Week 7-10 Deca@400mg, Sust@500mg

Reason I ask of course is I have some Test that needs to be used - so I was going to mix it in this cycle but only have enough for 2 weeks worth. As it's all pretty much accomplishing the same thing I figured putting the Test in wouldn't hurt - if anything I would benefit...

Thoughts?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    They are all testosterone derivatives not just straight test. Deca is a 19-nor derivative. For example, look at Dbol and EQ they are both almost identical in chemical structure but the compounds produce drastically different results. As for swapping the tests in between, I'd say shoot the testoviron at the first 2 weeks along with the sust as a frontload and run the sust constant throughout the cycle. I feel that swapping tests only for 2 weeks isn't worthwhile.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Ok that makes sense, that the compounds are diff as well as esters creating a 'new' derivative of Test...

So you'd recommend replacing the Deca with the Test rather than the Sust... I may do this next week (as I'm in wk 5 now..hehehe and did the swap this morning). Hopefully won't lose any bennies from doing the swap the way I did but I guess for only 2 weeks it won't mess my blood levels up too bad.

I do hafta say it was nice this week packing everything in 2 shots on Monday rather than having to space everything out for the Sust... get to ride the rest of the week without needing any pins... woohoo!

Thread Information