joe_capone is offline Member

Angry lactating nipples???

ok ok bros im not on a cycle. i finished my winnie/primo cycle like 2 months ago. lol but u know whats funny? if u squeeze those dots around ur nipple hard like its a pimple or something does white stuff come out?? i been doing that and i just umm wasted the white shit outta that nipple but i remember b4 my cycle it was the same. is this normal? my nipples aint sore or anything and theres no lumps. i always had timoxifin on the hand for all my cycles but never came to gyno. HEY DONT FLAME ME I GOT SEXY NIPPLES

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Are you pregnant J/K
    I would start taking some nolva..not sure of the dose. I think it's like 40mg for 1 wk and then 20mg ed after that but keep looking for more info. Try the search button. Good Luck

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man this Question was answered yesterday why dont u search before u ask eh!

Slypknot is offline Member
    hahah.... I did a ton of research on this, as I noticed I had the same thing. Do some searches, it'll ease your mind.

dudeeees thats a diffrent question. that dude had pure gyno. only by pressing his nipples not even hard just a press would bring out white shit. im squeezing the shitt outta my nipple just toget something outta it i was bored man. but i did get at least some white stuff. lol. it was always like this b4 my cycle. it was even like that b4 i even touched steroids in my life.

my friend dont have alot gyno and he need to press so hard to get that white thing!
    so just do bromo and b6 and check a doctor.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Man your the most gyno prone dude I know next to my buddy. He had the same problem just looking at a bottle of test.

wtf? stop ur making me paranoid ill start popping some nolvedex if u keep teassing me man. i never took test in my last cycle all i used was winstrol and primo.. wtf?? u cant get gyno from that shit. i used sustanon b4 and still ddint get gyno and this was like last year. and now all of a sudden im prone to gyno?? i dont get this man

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's prolactin build up. If it was happening long before your cycle, then it's probably a natural occuring condition.

Start taking B6 to reduce the prolactin some. If the condition gets worse down the road it can have other effects on your body besides liquid tits, like decreasing sex drive considerably. I would see a doc if it's continuously getting worse so he can put you on a perscription prolactin inhibitor.

And stop nipple clamping your titties, try reading a book

proclatin build up??? whats that?? hmm let me do my research.

Dude - look up the thread I wrote up yesterday.... I HAD THE SAME ISSUE.... I squeezed the life outta my nipple and a teeny-tiny spec of liquid formed...it's nothing to be worried about. Read my thread - it's all in there along with how to fix it if you're really that worried...

Bottom line it's prolactin... you can take Vitex if you want but this aids in the buildup of progesterone so I wouldn't recommend it if you're running a Deca cycle.

sly i got sp,e questions for you... is prolactin build up any part of gyno? or has anythin to do with gyno? im not realy worried about it. its been like this even b4 i started takin juice. lets say if i go on a cycle of test.. am i more likely to get gyno??? and if i go to the doc will he prescribe me some vitex? no i aint on juice right now.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Vitex is OTC so a doc won't prescribe that to you. If you have prolactin build up and did a fina cycle I wouldn't be surprised if you got a case of gyno from it. Doing a test cycle w/prolactin build up is questionable as to whether or not you will suffer from gyno because test gyno is caused by aromatization into estrogen and you can just take liquidex at a reasonable dosage to avoid test gyno. Progesterone/Prolactin gyno are the ones that are more difficult to deal with.

Prolactin buildup is just that - it's the buildup of fluid in your nipple (or sacks so to speak). nj is correct if you are running Fina and having this you are probably more easily prone to fina gyno than most.

On the other hand, I have this exact same prob and am running Deca /Sust/Test with zero gyno symptoms other than gaining water and being paranoid...

Funny thing I noticed from all this? I NEVER LOOKED AT MY NIPPLES SO OFTEN! Seems the more I look the more they LOOK puffy. Hell, if I examinded myself this damn often before this cycle I'd probably be freaking out too....hahaha

So - to get to the point - the BEST solution to fixing this is Bromo. It not only blocks progesterone it also prevents/reduces prolactin buildup which is much better than the OTC Vitex (herbal) which does nothing but promote progesterone buildup...

Joe, if you had this before cycle and you're just curious about it - no biggie... but stop sweatin it. If you had it before cycle/during/after then you know your tits are the same as they were before. Bromo can be a pain in the ass due to the sides (nausea, etc) and probably not worth it unless you're unable to sleep at night for fear your nipples will dribble on ya.

bros i never took any fina and im not on a cycle now. but thanks for easing my mind guys. i was paranoid and kept refreshing this page to see more replies. i appriciate it guys. thank you. ill just tickle my left nipple and make my right one jelous

Thread Information