Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

What do you think of this second cycle

WK 1-8 EQ 800mg
    WK 1-8 SUST 750 mg

wondering shuold I run fina with it say WK 5-8 150 mg EOD, cuz as it I would be injecting ED (4 shots of EQ (200mg each), and 3 shots of SUST(250mg each))

add another EOD shots of FINA, won't that be crazy and he harsh running out of spots to inject?

and if you inject one cheek once, how soon can you inject there again?

what pin size is best for these?

I used 23G X 1", would that be OK for these three or should I go to 22G X 1.5"???

skii96 is offline Member
    I would extend it to 12 wks imo.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    go 1.5 for the glutes, but you will be ok with 1". You don't look like you have much bodyfat on you.. If you want get some 1.5" for the glutes and save the 1" for the thighs..

Slypknot is offline Member
    Actually, you could always mix the eq and sust up and break the week down into 3 shots (M/W/F)...this would save ya on scar tissue. Then if you throw in the Fina you should space out your injects a little. Hit right glute one day, then left, then right quad, then left, then right calve then left.... This should give your tissue ample time to recover (pretty much 7 days before hitting the same spot again doing ED shots if you must). So far I've read that it's recommended not to hit the same spot 2 times within 5 days...this might be a little on the conservative side (I think you could hit the same spot atleast twice in a week) but better safe than sorry I suppose. I tend to go with quads and calves - easy and doing Deca /Sus I don't inj in the same spot for 9 days (doin 3 shots a week).

I also agree with skii - jack up the time getting the max benny for your penny.

I've used a 22x1 and a 23x1 - never had to go to a x1.5 for glutes or quads... I like the 22's for some reason - easier to load and shoot and not much pain at all - so they would be my recommendation.

Billmister is offline Member
    eq i would run for longer maybe till weeks 12, and sus i would go to weeks 10.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    Is the high dosage ok?

I see everybody takes only 400mg?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Big_BoneZ
    Is the high dosage ok?

I see everybody takes only 400mg?
    no bro not for a second cycle...and i wouldn't reccomend runing your eq higher than your sust...750mg +800mg for a 2nd cycle seems a bit high...you might be better off going with 600mg of test E or test cyp...and then use 750mg on your 3rd cycle..i would keep the eq at 400 if you have never used it...and 500mg if you have used it before...more is not always better...steroids are kinda like coke the more you shoot or sniff the more your going to need to use the next time to get the same effects...hope this helps bro..Madmax...

Slypknot is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

no bro not for a second cycle...and i wouldn't reccomend runing your eq higher than your sust...750mg +800mg for a 2nd cycle seems a bit high...you might be better off going with 600mg of test E or test cyp...and then use 750mg on your 3rd cycle..i would keep the eq at 400 if you have never used it...and 500mg if you have used it before...more is not always better...steroids are kinda like coke the more you shoot or sniff the more your going to need to use the next time to get the same effects...hope this helps bro..Madmax...
    Max - I was under the impression that if you gave your body enough time off (time on=time off) that you would not need to increase your dosage... ?

If that's not the case I can only imagine what someone would need to take who, say, has run 7+ cycles... they must be in gram range?!

Thread Information