VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy insulin gone bananas(really scary)

so i wake up around 545 am and take a surving of ginsing and chromium to go run...i get back around 745 and i take a 10iu shot of humalog...everythings going well...i take down my 100+grams of sugar in the form of honey and sucrose...30 minutes later i take down some protein and then 20 minutes after that i start to go grab food...i eat 2pancakes with maple syrup...a seriving of oatmeal along with some grapefruit...

i take a shower and around 10 oclock i head out with gatorade in hand just in case...as im walking to my destination point i start feeling symptoms of hypo so i down a little of my gatorade say about 30 grams of sugar...i get to my destination 5-10 minutes later and then it hits me again, im getting dissy and feeling lightheaded so i walk out from my destination with people looking at me get up and leave...i go to the nearest place to get sugar and i get honey and cranberry apple juice, quickly down 22 oz of that stuff not knowing how much sugar is in it and down 2 to 4 small little packages of honey ( the ones that are out so you can put them in your coffee or whatever) and go to my destination again...then it happens again...so i do the process over again but this time i added two italin style white bleached pieces of bread...my time at the destination consisted of me getting up and going to the bathroom so i can down honey over and over again because i felt symptoms of hypo. now by this time its 12 oclock and i feel pretty gross and very tired...as of right now 450 pm i feel chest pain and not so tired but my chest hurts alot i dont knwo whats goin on....can anyone please help me this is something i cant understand...im wondering if i took in too much sugar at one time and force my body to release its own insulin to try to get rid of the insulin spike and my taking in more sugar could have possibly lead me to this state...

@12 i had two pieces of wheat bread with ham and chesse lettus and tomatoe
    @ 2 oclock i had a serving of complex carbs and some veggies
    @ 4 i had sandwhich with ham chesse and veggies

im 6'4" 250lbs around 15%bf
    also i have used insulin before and got an incredible pump, maybe because i was using 12 iu post workout but now i dont even feel a pump maybe i should use creatine with it again

these chest pains are getting worse i also took a mutivitamin and a group of vitamin b's after my breakfast. it is now 500 pm

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    see a doctor bro insulin is dangerous shit

razor67 is offline Banned
    bro,i have no experience in this area but what your sayin doesn't sound good.
    maby you should go get checked out.
    hope someone else can give you more info.
    peace

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Call a doctor.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    quit the slin, and see if chest pains subside. or play it really safe, and go tell a doc you can trust

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    insulin is some scary shit.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    That is really weird bro... bump to see if anyone knows what that's about?

Also let us know what your doc said.

10InchMember is offline New Member
    Swallow your pride, get your ass to the hospital, ask questions later.

We dont want to you end up dead, and im sure you dont either.

Do whats right, and stop messing with the insulin .

Re: insulin

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    go to the hospital... but i guarantee you... you might get admitted to a psych ward for observation for a bit. insulin overdose is a fairly common form of suicide.

dick
    Interesting I didn't know that.

Pain

chinups Guest
    I don't think they would just throw you in a psych ward right away. I think the observing part would come first. Just my opinion..Call a doc bro

i think i found out what it was...i was taking the animal stack and i think the ephedrine fucked me up...its reacuring im gonna see the doctor when i get home...im never fuckn with ephedrine again...i remember now that when i was younger i took it and it gave me chest pains but i didnt put a link to it till now so im gonna have to go see a doctor, i stoped taking it, i just dont know what i can do in the mean time to stop my chest from doing this, it usally happens a little while after i eat i dont know

People respond differently to ephedrine, expecially in high doses.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but id just stop messing with the slin. There is so much more out there. Don't risk it.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    My buddy passsed out while walking down the hall of school because of epindrine. But is BF was also somlike like 5% (which id abnormally low) I know i have gotten extremly dizzy and felt very bad from ephdrine. When i take it now i kind of tapper the dossage up as my body get used to the sides.

do u know what u do if your feeling syptoms of sides? i mean right now my chest hurts and im dissy and i havent taken it since monday and its thursday now, the symptoms started tuesday

i mean i dont know if i should wait and see if they go away or is this gonna be a perminate thing and i should seek help or could i take a supp to help my heart or chest or whatever

Call a doctor... tell them the problems. You dont have to mention the slin if you dont want to. Tell him you took some ephedrine.. no harm there

joe_capone is offline Member
    HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! WHO TAKES EPHEDRINE WHILE ON INSULIN ?? I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

damnit

hey joe capone i thought it was okay read this

INSULIN AND THE C/A/E STACK
    In case you've been living on Mars for the past few years, CAE stands for Caffeine, Aspirin, and Ephedrine. This stack has been shown to synergistically strip off fat, while preserving muscle mass. It is considered here because it is the minimum requirement, while using insulin, to prevent you from looking like the StayPuft marshmallow man. Also of benefit is that it is cheap and easily accessible. Using three times a day helps slow the fat accumulation, but strict dietary control is also necessary. The ephedrine: suppresses appetite, stimulates thermogenesis, and promotes and fat release from cells (beta receptor, and catecholamine, mediated), while the other two components of the stack increase thermogenesis by inhibiting certain enzymes and transmitters that try to slow down the thermic effect. Ultimately the appetite suppression effectiveness of ephedrine wears off, but this is replaced by a greater thermogenic effect (5-deiodinase, or Beta-3, mediated). The CAE stack does nothing for muscle anabolism in a hyper caloric situation, but that's what the insulin is for.

Hangman is offline New Member
    Yeah I think it's the ephedrine bro. I've used slin and never had the chest pains. If you want a decnet fat burner while on slin use HCA. I've used e/c/a stack while on slin and never had any problems but ephedrine doesn't bother me either.

I'd probably still call a doc, though.

whats hca?

Garcinia Cambogia... It's not truly a "fat burner" in the sense that e/c/a is. It is more of an inhibitor.

joe_capone is offline Member
    u should know slin causes hypo when ur sugar levels are low. and you should know eca kills the carbs in your body to loose weight.. carbs = sugar!! get it?? the eca was fucking with the carbs(you were burning carbs walkin around all day using it for energy) thats why... the slin went ape shit on you. stay the fuck away from ephedrine or any eca. u wanna use slin use it properly. a few days ago some dude posted here that he wanted to use dnp and slin at the same time.. i guess he was planning his death. but lucky him he asked b4 he even started it. he got rid of the dnp shit.

The use of ECA while on slin is a timing issue. He says he used humalog, which I also use. Humalog is a fast acting slin and in just over an hour you should be out of the woods so to speak. Since he uses slin in the morning, that would give him the rest of the day to use ECA.

Unfortunely for me, I train at nite and take the slin after I workout. But... I take the ECA about 45 minutes before I train. Train for about 1 1/2 and then take the slin. Drink glutamine in some grape juice and ahve a protein shake with multi-dextrose in it. Eat a meal about 45 minutes later. I started with my carbs very high just to be safe and after each day, lowered them to them point now where I have it dialed in.

12-15 ius with about 50-60 grams of total carbs immediately after. and about another 20-30 with my meal. Never have had a problem except when I tried to go below that ammount of carb intake. That is my body's thresshold for miminum carbs with that dose of slin.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Is DNP even more dangerous then screwing around with Insulin ?

I've always wanted to do some DNP for weight loss.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by joe_capone
    u should know slin causes hypo when ur sugar levels are low. and you should know eca kills the carbs in your body to loose weight.. carbs = sugar!! get it?? the eca was fucking with the carbs(you were burning carbs walkin around all day using it for energy) thats why... the slin went ape shit on you. stay the fuck away from ephedrine or any eca. u wanna use slin use it properly. a few days ago some dude posted here that he wanted to use dnp and slin at the same time.. i guess he was planning his death. but lucky him he asked b4 he even started it. he got rid of the dnp shit.
    Hmmm he may be right.

Originally posted by Terinox
    Is DNP even more dangerous then screwing around with Insulin ?

I've always wanted to do some DNP for weight loss.
    I don't know buddy... I've used slin with no probs but never used DNP. There are a couple good threads on DNP use. You should check them out and see if anyone has done both to compare.

I'd say to use either compound it would be wise to do as much research as you can. Both can be very dangerous.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    If you are going to use insulin you should get a blood glucose meter. It is a good way to tell if you are going low or not. Even though you body is telling you that you are low it might be that your blood sugar has dropped really fast. When I feel low I test my blood and alot of times is normal. So want I am saying is if you eat 100 carbs and your blood glucose goes up to 200 on the meter then the insulin kicks in and your glucose drops really fast to 80 or 90 your body can react the same as if you glucose went to 30 or 40. It happens with my diabetic son. He will be 400 and then the insulin will kick in and he will drop to 200. The normal is 80 to 100. Even though his blood is high at 200 he still show signs of going low.

thanx for the responses, since then ive stayed away from all supplements and insulin included and i feel real good, i stayed at school instead of goin on spring break and i have gotten to know my body a whole lot more, im only 19 and i just figured out that i dont need to take nething, ive been gettin really good pumps and ive been throwing around even more weight than i did when i was takin supps. i think i learned alot about my body and i dont need to use any of those things right now, im too young. thanx alot for the support, i appreciate it

This is very good to hear bro, this is the same thing I did when I was 19. Good luck and have fun learning your body.

Pain

Thread Information