Terinox is offline The One & Only

Withdrawing from amps?

Howdy,

I have always used vials, because they just seem so convenient. However, I will be getting some Kirachi Sustanon 250, which will be in amps. Now I have never used amps, or opened them before, and need advice.

How hard/easy is it to open the thing to begin with? I know your supposed to score the neck, and then crack off the top using a paper towel or something. I'm REALLY scared of it shattering into smaller pieces, and what happens if you get some small pieces of glass INTO the amp? What if you end up INJECTING small pieces of glass into your msucle?!?

Also, in a vial, there is pressure, and it's easy to withdraw the juice, cause you can easily hold the vial upside down and shit like that. But you can't do this with an amp, so how can you make sure to withdraw every single drop of juice in there?! Any tips on how to make this whole process easier?!?

Thnx,
    T.

Amps are easy to use bro...

To open it, score the neck with a nail file... (I use a diamond powder knife sharpener... well thats all I got and it works amazingly well), then just "bend off" the tip. I stick it in a bic pen cap to do this.

To draw, just stick in an 18ga needle thru the opening and suck up every last drop. Helps to lean the amp to get every last drop

Works quite well...

Red

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    The last time I used galenka amps and got glass in there alot , don't worry about that, you aren't going to suck up glass in that little syringe. This time I have niles Sus amps and I invested in an amp opener. They have them at getpinz or you can go here for $4.40 per amp , they save you so much grief !

http://www.hcl-intl.com/mall/more.asp?fmmore=7371

Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Amps are easy to use bro...

To open it, score the neck with a nail file... (I use a diamond powder knife sharpener... well thats all I got and it works amazingly well), then just "bend off" the tip. I stick it in a bic pen cap to do this.

To draw, just stick in an 18ga needle thru the opening and suck up every last drop. Helps to lean the amp to get every last drop

Works quite well...

Red
    Thanks for the info. More questions.

1. Have you ever had the thing shatter into many pieces?

2. What would happen if you got some glass pieces into the juice and then withdrew it into the needle, and then injected it into the muscle?

3. I have a ton of 22G needles I use, would that work just as well?

4. You use just an ordinary BIC cap? How small are these amps to begin with (i've never actually seen one, only pictures).

5. This is a reminder that you gotta go to Costco and pick up some more poultry

Originally posted by Ozzy
    The last time I used galenka amps and got glass in there alot , don't worry about that, you aren't going to suck up glass in that little syringe. This time I have niles Sus amps and I invested in an amp opener. They have them at getpinz or you can go here for $4.40 per amp , they save you so much grief !

http://www.hcl-intl.com/mall/more.asp?fmmore=7371
    Thanks for the site Ozzy. Are those for one time use only?! They seem quite cheap. I heard they can range from $15-20 dollars U.S.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    amps are very easy to use. if you score the neck you will get a cleaner break, but it's not totally necesary. to get the fluid out of the neck just hold it bu the top and swing your arm in a big circle and all of the fluid will settle into the bottom. to draw it up you can hold it upside down and the fluid will not leak out. just stick the needle in and draw. it's not hard at all.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Ive never broken an entire amp, but until i learned to file the neck down a little as mentioned, i always would bust the top into a thousand pieces. no glass ever got in there and even if it did, a 22 gauge wouldnt pick it up and shoot it out again. my girlfriend had a small piece of glass in her arm from years ago, just took a 30min trip to the doc to get it out. your body will naturally try to push foreign objects to the surface, but it its under your muscle, good luck bro. and thanks, i need more chicken/

Also, does GetPinz ship to Canada?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Also, does GetPinz ship to Canada?
    They'll last you for a while and as far as shipping to Canada , I'm not sure , you can contact them and ask. Make your life a whole lot simpler and invest in one.

Slypknot is offline Member

1. Have you ever had the thing shatter into many pieces?

2. What would happen if you got some glass pieces into the juice and then withdrew it into the needle, and then injected it into the muscle?

4. You use just an ordinary BIC cap? How small are these amps to begin with (i've never actually seen one, only pictures).

1: I have. I was filing a Deca amp one night and the damn thing exploded in my hands (I was still very new at it and was holding it in my sweaty hand..kept squeezing to get a better grip)... it blows

2: I've also done this when popping off a top - got a piece of glass in it. Just sucked out the juice as normal and injected - no probs. I did some research and found that NO ONE has reported injecting glass. I would assume because if the needle tried to pull it up it would get stuck and you'd know it. But logic dictates that IF YOU DID your muscle would form a cyst around it and slowly eject it from your body (not that it wouldn't hurt...)

3: Yup, they'll work fine. I usually just pull the plunger all the way up and let the suction do the rest of the work. Takes a little bit but 22's are way easier than 23's!

4: I've done the cap, towel, bare hands, and finally - an amp opener. My suggestion? BUY THE OPENER. I picked one up at get pinz (along with some amp trays to keep them secure). It's THE BOMB! I've used it on 10amps so far and no prob...makes opening them a complete breeze.

Slyp

1. Have you ever had the thing shatter into many pieces

Nope, though I've had a top break off crooked... I usually file a real nice score on my Galenika amps so I get an amazing clean break.

It would have to be a pretty darn thin sliver of glass to be pulled up a pin and pushed out! I never heard of it happenning to anyone, but in the event it did happen it would just migrate to the surface as the body rejects the foreign object.

As well as an 18ga? no Will it work? Hell yeah. If you're impatient and want to draw it quicker, just warm up the amp under the tap before opening it. Thins the oil. I also do that before pushing it in my thigh with a 25ga, helps a lot!

Yep, a normal blue bic pen cap 1cc amps are... well... 1cc! They are just big enough to contain one cubic centimetre of fluid.

Hee hee thanks! Will do asap as I am running low!

Red

Thanks guys, thanks Red, that helps a lot

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    here is a pic of an amp and a vial together to show u the sizes
    JLI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Withdrawing from amps?-ampandvial.jpg  

mammoth is offline Member
    If your worried about the glass issue you might wanna try wrapping the amp with tape.

Originally posted by mammoth
    If your worried about the glass issue you might wanna try wrapping the amp with tape.
    Wow, I never thought of that, that seems like a very smart idea!

How would you go about this exaclty? Like tape everything above the neck, so if it did shatter, it would stick to the tape?! That sounds smart dude, I like this idea. Not sure how well it work in all situations, but definetly worth a try (especially if someone is freaked out about it like me).

Oh, by the way, I went to a Medical store in Mississauga, but they did NOT have an ampule opener. The lady barely knew what it even was I had to explain it to her.

So anyways, me and my friend went to Canadian tire and looked around for something to use for scoring the neck, we found these saw plades, very thin though, and very fine, I was wondering if this would work just as well as a file?

For those of you who know anything about tools and saws, the measurement on it was "32T" or something like that. It was the smallest/finest saw blade we could find. It was also cheapest, like 2 dollars.

Let me know what you think.
    Thnx,
    T.

blastin-enth is offline New Member
    whats up, go to your nearest supermarket and buy a nailfile it works very well rubb it around the neck of the amp all the way around until you can see a good mark. Then the cap of a plastic BIC ballpen snap it on give the cap a little tilt while holding the bottom firmly and snap a clean break. Never had any problems with glass EVER, 22g needle works fine suck it up tilt the amp to get the last drops and presto .... success...

good luck

B-E

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    So anyways, me and my friend went to Canadian tire and looked around for something to use for scoring the neck, we found these saw plades, very thin though, and very fine, I was wondering if this would work just as well as a file?
    T.
    im sure they have amps opener...

CANADIAN TIRE

trls63 ... bein sur!!! voyon donc! you find anything at Canadienne Bottine!

Terinox ... just go to any pharmacy or drug store, go into the nail polish section and get a small nailfile, or a few emery boards... they work well and cost like $1

Red

Alright thanks for the info.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    héhéhé hey red tu viens dou?

Lightbulb Have a look at an open amp

Here is a pic of an open amp so you can see the clean break...

I scored the neck all around with a file (covered in diamond dust).

The content of the amp mysteriously disappeared in my quad though... dunno why!

Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Withdrawing from amps?-amp.jpg  

Talking

And here it is with its full friends...

Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Withdrawing from amps?-amps.jpg  

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    RK aren't those ICN hard to open? Has anyone ever use an amp opener?

JohnnyB

Not really, they are obviously not pre-scored but if you take your time and do it right then they pop open with a very satisfying SNAP sound

"do it right" for me meand scoring the neck (basically hold the file on one hand and amp in other and rotate the amp neck on the file to score nicely all around), then I insert the tip of the amp in a bic pen cap and give it a little bend and voila... open.

Red

Slypknot is offline Member
    Amp openers are the 'dope'.... makes it SOOOOOO much easier. Just insert, spin and snap - done 10-12 of em so far and no prob.

Not really, they are obviously not pre-scored but if you take your time and do it right then they pop open with a very satisfying SNAP sound

"do it right" for me meand scoring the neck (basically hold the file on one hand and amp in other and rotate the amp neck on the file to score nicely all around), then I insert the tip of the amp in a bic pen cap and give it a little bend and voila... open.

Red
    This is asking a lot, hehe. But could you take some more pics? Of how you went through the whole process. Holding the amp and the pen cap. Putting the cap over the amp (to compare it's size). Etc...

Thanks,
    T.

No problem, next inject is Sunday so I'll "document" the whole opening

Red

No problem, next inject is Sunday so I'll "document" the whole opening

Red
    Thanks bro, i'z appreciate it

adaptations is offline Member
    pretty easy just popping it with a paper towel....
    hold in one hand...and with the other just pop it offwith your thumb and index finger...never once shattered a top...

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    well dont try that with an ICN they are thicker doesnt work very well
    JLI

Originally posted by jleighty17
    well dont try that with an ICN they are thicker doesnt work very well
    JLI
    Indeed...

You must score ICN amps. It only takes a few seconds and works well. Heck if it's good enough for professional glass cutters, I'm sure it's ok for us to do too

Red

Hey Bro's
    Could somebody snap a picture of their amp opener?
    More or less for curiosity

Thread Information