Dimitri is offline New Member

eq/aratest....nolva?...help fast already started cycle last nite

Popped my first shot last nite...aratest and eq....
    200mgs EQ and 1cc of aratest250 every four days
    ....im def runnin that all the way thro and i was wondering what kind of gains i should expect and what kind of sides....i def should run an anti-e all the way thru but how soon should i start it and what anti e should i use....im takin this cycle for 10 weeks same format.....and weeks 12-14 clomid....nolva or is that 6 0x0 stuff good enough...let me kno asap...thanks fellas...

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I think the jury is still out on 6-oxo but clomid im willing to bet is hands down better, usually run 300mg first day, 100 next 10, 50 last ten for a 3 week (21 day) run. also are you being safe with the anti-e or do you know you're prone to gyno? reason being i dont think that cycle should have too much of a gyno risk.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Your joking right ??? How typical....start your cycle and then ask questions. I'm not going to answer that after all the posts I posted about not starting a cycle until you have all your gear including anti-e's. You left out the most important component in your cycle just because you could not wait. Well when your sittin there with tit's you'll wish you did research. Good Luck

Dimitri is offline New Member
    i have quick acces to the stuff....so if u guys can just inform me on which anti-e i should take to keep the bloat down and all the rest of the sides that goo along with the aratest and eq...thanks fellass

Thread Information