dansteelman is offline Member

Going out of town while on fina!!!

Ok Bros. It seems like every damn time I cycle some BS comes up. Turns out I have to take a 3000 Mile flight to my old town in WA state. I have some family medical problems if any of you are wondering (why you gotta be so f'cking nosy? haha) Here's the problem,
    I leave in 3 days and Im just now close to 2 weeks in to my fina and Im feeling f'cking great! However, I cant do any fina for 5 days. I'll be staying with my mom and I definatly have more respect than to take steroids in to her house. How badly will this affect my cycle? I can still take my 500MG of test the day I leave since its Enth.

Im not even going to risk taking it on the plane or shipping it out. Fortunatly they have a 24 hour fitness out there (unlike the town i live in) so I'll be able to work out!! Yay! So to sum up, Im wondering how badly missing 5 fina shots will affect my fina cycle. Thanks bros!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    bump...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Missing 5 days is basically going to bring you back to nothing. I guess you can take a big dose the day you leave, like 150mg. But still, with the half life, your blood levels will drop down by the 4th day.

Which 24hour are you going to? I usually go to Bellevue on the weekends and Lynnwood or Ballinger during the week.

I just thought of something dumb, but maybe you can eat a few pellets.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I have no pellets left, they are all floating in my oil! LOL I guess Im going to the one in portland, OR. Im going right to the boarder in Vancouver. Shit, well, I guess I'll just cut it short, buy more fina and extend my cycle by two weeks

Thread Information