Thread: tren/cyp

freakzilla is offline New Member

tren/cyp

i am going to stack 400mg a week of QV cyp with 75mg EOD of tren , what would be my best bet as far as ancilliaries as i want to minimize water retention, and any fat gain, i am 5'10" 190 15%bf what else would be a good addition for lean muscle gain. thanx for any info

freakzilla is offline New Member

concern about water retention

the previous post i put was that i really wanted to know how to minimize water retention on a decent strack for a contest that i,m entering in may, needed some advice on what to add or delete to dial it in, figuring tren would harden up test gains, with high protein low carb and cardio, also thinking about adding bromo/arimidex /proviron for hardening effect, any help on this appreciated. thanks

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    i think arimidex or liquidex would be good along with proviron or clen . But I am not sure if bromo is needed - isn't that for proest? I thought tren doesn't aromatise that much. I clen is used post cycle alot to harden up gains a little and lose that last little bit of nagging fat.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    witht that low dosage of tren you will not need the bromo but you have the right idea of having it on hand because it can cause proest. you should really be shooting the tren 75mg/ed or 150mg/eod-- if you can get var than add that into the end stack and bamm!! you will be ripped to shit!! If you going to run the proviron ed than no need for l-dex or a-dex.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information