GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member

How long before Test kicks in?

Just started week 3 yesterday. I feel a little bit, but not like I did when I was on sus?? 500mg Test since week 1 with 400mg deca . when should it kick in hard, by then end of the week? I noticed more veins and a little more strenght, but not really the mental crazyness i usually feel???

Lift Chief is offline Member
    It should have kicked in already but you should start seeing the effects this week. Usually you start really noticing by weeks 3-4.

freakzilla is offline New Member
    thats a nice amount of each, where are you injecting glutes, delts might have a little to do with distribution from injection site

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    What kind of test? what else are you running in your cycle?

injecting in the glutes.....not the delts.....250test, 200deca monday, then the same on thursday, swithching sides eachtime..... I have some Winny I am gonna do in weeks 9 through 13 .....of corse clomid in the end.

maybe do i need longer needles??? im using 22gauge inch and a halfs but I dont go all the way in prolly and inch and a quater.... do I need some longer pins??? is that why im not fuckin crazy yet??? BTW I never said i am not feeling anything, i just expected to be alot crazier by now.... just didnt wanna get my hopes up...u know

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    youre not going to get "crazy" from test bro. it doesnt make you automatically psychotic. thats all mental. if you expect to get nuts then, fine, convince yourself it makes you a nutcase... but dont attribute it to testerone or any of its derivatives. i gurantee you would get just as "crazy" shooting peanut oil thinking it was test.

I mean crazy in the weight room bro.... I thought that was implied......I just dont feel the same attitude towards the weights that I did when I was on sus.... I just wanted to know if it would come in a couple days maybe after my next shot.....I wasnt sure cause on my sus cycle i took D-bol weeks 1-4 and felt it the whole time..... So I didnt know when it would kick

CaliFella is offline Associate Member

Re: How long before Test kicks in?

Originally posted by GetYoSwollOn
    Just started week 3 yesterday. I feel a little bit, but not like I did when I was on sus?? 500mg Test since week 1 with 400mg deca. when should it kick in hard, by then end of the week? I noticed more veins and a little more strenght, but not really the mental crazyness i usually feel???

I just feel stronger when statans nectar starts working...I hate waiting for test to kick in so I start with prop 100mg ed and youll feel like knocking down walls in less than a week. Throw in 20-30mg dbol and youll feel like King Kong and someone stole yer banana.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by GetYoSwollOn
    I mean crazy in the weight room bro.... I thought that was implied......I just dont feel the same attitude towards the weights that I did when I was on sus.... I just wanted to know if it would come in a couple days maybe after my next shot.....I wasnt sure cause on my sus cycle i took D-bol weeks 1-4 and felt it the whole time..... So I didnt know when it would kick
    Running the dbol helped kickstart your last cycle. Thats why you got that "crazy" shit in the gym by week 3. After Thursday you should start seeing the gains. Definetly by next week. Keep us posted.

ohh yea felt it today for the first time and it felt good. Just wanted to let yall know. Thank for the input. BTW this is the middle of week 3 in my cycle. 500Test 400Deca

Billmister is offline Member
    i think you should of devided the dosges into 3 days a week of the sus. Meaning taking sus on Monday-Wednesday-Friday<-- that will take advantage of the test prop short acting ester in the the sus.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Billmister
    i think you should of devided the dosges into 3 days a week of the sus. Meaning taking sus on Monday-Wednesday-Friday<-- that will take advantage of the test prop short acting ester in the the sus.
    Good advice but this thread is 2 months old

Thread Information