criminal is offline New Member

Anybody order DNP from this site before?

Is this reliable?
    Last edited by criminal; 02-26-2003 at 10:04 AM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    NO SOURCE POSTING

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Nevr heard of that particular site but 2 people I know have been scammed from geocities connected sites. So I just stay away.

yah but this is about the only source i can find.nobody else seems willing to provide me with a source,even though i stay in singapore and highly unlikely to be a source buster.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by criminal
    i stay in singapore.... highly unlikely to be a source buster....
    How do we know this? And I would never EVER trust a geocities site.

You can always ask the mods to check my I P (internet protocol).And if he doesn't know how to check from my I P (internet protocol),see that's it's scvmaxonline.Go to www.scvmaxonline.com.sg and you'll see it's a Singapore ISP.Please,i need DNP badly and it's the only source i could find.If any of the brothers don't wanna see me getting ripped,provide me with a source that ships internationally!
    Last edited by criminal; 02-26-2003 at 09:40 AM.

BTW, that is 3 to 4 times the normal price I have seen. Huge ripoff even if it is real.

You registered 2 days ago and you are asking for sources, best thing I can tell you is stick around and you will find what you need, don't make the mistake of asking this early because no one will ever respect you.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 02-26-2003 at 09:44 AM.

yah but it's ready capped.i dun wanna cap it myself,too troublesome.i need it desperately and it's hard to find capping machines in singapore.

i'm ready to pay for this shit even if it's a rip off,all i need is one cycle.whoever can take advantage of me,i dun mind.as long as u can provide me with this,i'm willing to pay.i only need for one cycle so i can't get ripped much anyway.

3-4 times the cost is for capped, and don't ask for sources.

Yah I know I'm a new member,that's sad.But i switched over here when bb.com refused to help me on this.whenever i asked for help (not sources) on DNP ,they simply shut down my thread.Lame asses over there,so i converted over here.I'm having a one week holiday in 1 weeks time and I hope to use that one week to spend at home for DNP.That's why I'm in desperate need for DNP.
    Last edited by criminal; 02-26-2003 at 10:03 AM.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    thats cause DNP brings alot of trouble by authorities thats y its hard to find and dont u understand what they are saying NO ASKING FOR SOURCES period!!!!!. we dont take or sell steroids we just talk about them .
    JLI

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by jleighty17
    thats cause DNP brings alot of trouble by authorities thats y its hard to find and dont u understand what they are saying NO ASKING FOR SOURCES period!!!!!. we dont take or sell steroids we just talk about them .
    JLI
    Exactly - so criminal - this is for you - Respect the RULES!

or I will shut down more than this thread - DNP is a "hot" item in the states - if you are in singapore you can find it and have it sent easily enough anf cap it yourself if you are that desparate.

Thread Information