Thread: Sustanon cycle

pharmanau is offline New Member

Sustanon cycle

What would a good sustanon cycle be weeks and dosage in mg a week?
    I would like to run sus alone first injectible cycle ... not planing on running it tomorrow im doing the research to understand the drug more

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle go w/ enanthate , about 500mg/week.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    first cycle go w/ enanthate, about 500mg/week.
    this is the way to go sust is not good for first time users

TestyBlend is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmanau
    What would a good sustanon cycle be weeks and dosage in mg a week?
    I would like to run sus alone first injectible cycle ... not planing on running it tomorrow im doing the research to understand the drug more
    I ran sustanon at 500mg per week for 6 weeks for my 1st cycle (one amp on Monday, one amp on Thursday). I ate like a horse; I definately didn't just make slight modifcations to my lifestyle...I stopped boozing and did nothing but eat, sleep, and lift and I ate a ton. I gained close to 30lbs and kept close to 20 of it. General consenus is that sustanon isn't the way to go, I went with it due to name recongition and cost, my good friend told me I'd of been better off taking a single ester such as prop but he admitted I couldn't of done much better than what I got from the sust.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think sust is a bad first cycle. people just say that cause you should shoot eod to keep you Blood Levels stable. you can do mon and thurs injections and be fine. test is test, you'll gain.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:50 PM.

gmmvp42 is offline Junior Member
    This past winter I did a 10 week sust cycle, 250 mg every 3-4 days. I was not hard core on my diet, ate often but didn't count calories, followed an old strength program from Shawn Phillips, no cardio(I am a mover). I am 6'2", started at 190lbs, finished at 207lbs, fat % similar to starting point(no measurements, just observation-%10-%13). Strength increased faster than normal, but I still took my time increasing lbs on lifts. This was my third try, I have done a gh cycle a couple years ago and a sust/deca cycle eight years ago. I have worked out(off/on)for half of my life, and have been lifting every week since the start of 2005. I chose sust cuz I had experience with it once b4.

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

It's a great first cycle Roid.

I used it my first cycle.

2 Shots a week. 250mg per shot. Run that for 10 weeks and youll be amazed how well it works. Worked wonders for me. You might wont to throw some deca , but Sust alone will work ok. My sex drive was threw the roof, no sides, and not alot of water retention.

I know people will flame me to death for saying 2 injects a week isnt enough. But 3 other people i know well take Sust like i do and thats 2 injects a week. And not one of us has had any problems. And i dont see how someone could say if you take it eod youll have better results, hell i put on right at 25lbs my first cycle injected it 2 times a week. How much more you want than that? That was in 9 weeks.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ticker502
    It's a great first cycle Roid.
    2 Shots a week. 250mg per shot. Run that for 10 weeks and youll be amazed how well it works. Worked wonders for me. My sex drive was threw the roof, no sides, and not alot of water retention.
    this was my experience with sust on my first cycle as well.. no probs...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    Actually thats parrot talk. There is only 50mg of Prop in Sust, which is the one with the really short half-life. Its enough to give your body a quick boost, but not enough to worry about EOD injections.

I've heard a lot of guys say they've done 250mg/week and had good results. 500mg split would be even better. But EOD, IMO, is overkill. I'm personally going w/ 500mg/week (am Sunday and PM Wed) right now.
    well, last time i checked sust had 30mgs prop, we aren't talking UG blends. but yes, you are right, i also think that shooting eod is overkill. wich is why a said twice a wk shots is fine.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:39 PM.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    2 injects a week worked just fine for me! i couldn't take those eodshots though... plus my sust hurt BAD!

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:51 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive had great gains from sus, ive used it everyway possible and for my body i respond better with EOD shots, i know the 30mg of prop would do nothing for me but overall the eod shots worked better for me,
    Nothing wrong with sus for first cycle test is test, id do 500mg per week for 12 weeks +proper pct

I get good pumps off sus!

this is me 185lb 9%bf 5,10 ...23 years old small body frame

would 250mg once a week be ok for my first cycle? Should i consider a bridge of dbol ?

Any thoughts??

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    i just broke my cherry last week and started sust 10wks @ 500mg wk. I'm going with shots EOD, hasn't bothered me yet....

1st cycle...use the d ball and not bridge it...

Quote Originally Posted by pharmanau
    this is me 185lb 9%bf 5,10 ...23 years old small body frame

would 250mg once a week be ok for my first cycle? Should i consider a bridge of dbol ?
    After cycle is over just do proper pct.Use the d ball (25-30 mgs 4 weeks)right now with sust..250 might be alittle low by itself...If you can add deca to that that would be cool..as it was for me 18lbs of of 250 sust and 200 deca 8 weeks only..If you had some cycles under your belt or in your ass i should say I'd say front load the sust as i am right now and drop to 500 mgs per week...good luck and train hard..MPA

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Thread Information