jurewix is offline Junior Member

is it ok to take muscle relaxers ?

I know that when u are juicing or not, any drug u take will affect your body , like alcohol will lower your test so u will be flat the next day. and so for pain killers, but if i take a muscle relaxer will i be flat the next day and not able to lift , or will i be just as good as i am normal, sorry if this is in the wrong forum , i didnt know where to put it.

dansteelman is offline Member
    It depends on thr muscle relaxer. I was on flexeril and felt like crap all the time. They tend to make you feel ill and sick when ur not on them.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't, but if you have to what can you do.

johnnyB

BIG-G is offline Banned
    IF SO, im in trouble! Valuims, xanax, ambien, hydro's, advils poppin like skittles, but i still get gains!!!!

dansteelman is offline Member
    Yeah, and Big-G can even walk on water

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: is it ok to take muscle relaxers ?

Originally posted by jurewix
    I know that when u are juicing or not, any drug u take will affect your body , like alcohol will lower your test so u will be flat the next day. and so for pain killers, but if i take a muscle relaxer will i be flat the next day and not able to lift , or will i be just as good as i am normal, sorry if this is in the wrong forum , i didnt know where to put it.
    I don't think that alcohol lowers your test. It definitely will hurt you if you sleep for 12 hours the next day and sit around all day hungover.

As for pain killers, on or off cycle, keep the usage down. They are highly addictive, although addiction varies from person to person. Muscle relaxers won't hurt you unless your popping them recreationally. Don't strain your liver unecessarily, but take em' if you need to.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    IF SO, im in trouble! Valuims, xanax, ambien, hydro's, advils poppin like skittles, but i still get gains!!!!
    I doubt that all those drugs would hurt your gains, they would probably make you sleep longer so your muscles can repair. Probably good if your trying to bulk up and your muscles need healing time... however, if your trying to cut or shed bf% that will be detrimental.

Also, BIG-G, your giving me the impression that your a drug abuser... try not to overdo the roids, they can definitely fuck you up irreversibly if you go too hardcore with em' especially if your on any 17-aa's

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    Becareful bro about popin pills, these are one of the most addictive drugs out there and are so easily obtained! My father went through one of the worst addictions I have seen, myself to have been down that road and it is not fun! but do what you will just dont let it get out of control

BIG-G is offline Banned
    thanx for the concern but im an insomniac, sauce or no sauce! I AM ADDICTED, cant sleep without the pills! The docs wont help me, they think im abusing them, i only take em to sleep. But i go flippin crazy if i come close to runnin out of them. GOTTA LOVE THE NET!!

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    it's your liver that is the consern.....be careful

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Yeah muscle relaxants are OK but they will often give me a shitty workout if I hit the gym too soon after poppin em.

Thread Information