Thread: Ephedra

nkkinetics is offline New Member

Angry Ephedra

It is a tradegy to hear about the deaths of all of the young athletes who have died from heat stroke, but all you hear is that the deaths were caused by ephedra which they might be but what do people expect when they take over the RDA for a drug. I think that the families of these athletes should quit blaming the supplemet industry and people should start reading labels. I mean whould you go and take over that amount on a prescribed medication? No! Now if these people start to sue the supplment industry we could lose everything, because if creatin was found in someones system we could say that casued the death. Dont let the supplemnt industry die!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i agree, a little less blaming everyone else and a touch of personal responsibility for everyone!

If you choose to hurt or kill yourself, it isnt someone elses fault.
    Its sad when people die, but blaming others wont bring them back.

use safe, research and watch your butt!

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    As of 3 p.m. today here in Pa. The state legislature has passed a law that no one 17 or under can buy ephedrine based products. Next thing you know it will be completly banned!

RHINO

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    So what the F*ck is next, beacuse Amino Acids were found in a dead athletes locker that is what cause his death, so they will ban aminos then they will ban andro and so on!! This is getting out of hand.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Well what about other over the counter meds? Im sure you could overdose on asprin of cough medicine as well. Is anything going to be legal? People need to start being more careful and listen to there bodies.

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    Hell ya couldnt of said it better myself, soon we will be without anit-botics, flu shots asprin etc... not just BB supps

I would have to say that I agree that people take a stupid amount at one time, I have a friend who works at a local GNC and said that one of his coworkers had a thermo, then opened to stacker 2 pills droped them in the drink and drank it come on the is just stupid taking the RDA for a drug all at once! come on people wise up, you are going to overdose on herbal speed, that is what we sometimes dont realize about ephedra is that it is herbal speed!

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, they should just legalize everything including AAS:-)

If we legalized AAS then there would be a world of freaks! Could you imagine? How great

You know, the funny thing is that since I started using ephedra in my home made ECA stack years ago, I've actually used if for it's intended purpuse a few times

Got a few nasty colds and flu so I used the ephedra pills as decongestant and daaaam it works well!!!

To remain on topic I have to agree... in this day and age I think too much legislation is passed based on sensationalistic yellow journalism. It sucks.

Red

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Abuse/misuse is what makes an OTC sup an Rx, or an otherwise controlled substance...

Thread Information