pins, what comes on the box?

Hey, i was wondering if the word "syringes" is actually on the box. Or what type of packaging does it come in? The more descrete the better! Especially since your address is the same as your parents.

Oh and i was thinking about a PO box but they cost upwards of 175$ twice a year for the ones that are big enough for a package. Now if i got the smaller one where would the package be kept?? Behind the counter? Well any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Rickson; 02-27-2003 at 09:50 PM.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    No offense but if you are still living with your parents you shouldn't be juicing IMO. I don't feel it to be morally correct to order gear to your parents house unless they are aware of your usage and the risks involved with ordering gear. As for the packaging, I believe it just comes in a discreet plain box, no signs of "syringes" written on it or anything.

well im getting the gear from guys at the gym, the only ordering part will be the pins, but howabout the po box anyone use this?

Slypknot is offline Member
    I've ordered from multiple sites - some had 'vet syringes' printed on the side, others came in simple brown box. I'm not sure where you live but you could always try hitting up a few local pharmacies for em. Seems to work here - just gotta walk in like ya own the place and not act like it's your first time buying em there. Hell, I even got an Eckerd's manager one time to fill the damn order claiming I had done this TONS of times in the past.

If you want to go with the PO Box option - forget the BIG ones... you need to just obtain a teeny-tiny little one. Then just look for a little green note in there saying the PO has a package waiting for you. If boxes don't fit in my PO they just put em behind the counter and wait for me to pick em up.

Another option is when ordering some sites have a 'special instructions' field - just request a plain, non labelled box be used - I don't think many sites will have a problem with it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    No offense but if you are still living with your parents you shouldn't be juicing IMO.
    Damn it just because I am too cheap to move out doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to juice. hehe. Bro, granted you are old enough, get a small PO they will just put a note in it that says you have a package for pickup.

Pain

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

Damn it just because I am too cheap to move out doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to juice. hehe. Bro, granted you are old enough, get a small PO they will just put a note in it that says you have a package for pickup.

Pain
    The reason I am against it is because of the risks involved with ordering gear. Unless your parents are aware of the risks involved and are comfortable with it I don't feel its fair to be doing that from their home.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by nj_

The reason I am against it is because of the risks involved with ordering gear. Unless your parents are aware of the risks involved and are comfortable with it I don't feel its fair to be doing that from their home.
    I know bro, I was just being a painintheazz . I would never involve my mothers house in the matter, that is why I have a PO Box and get nothing sent to my house or conected with where I live.

Pain

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    all the pins i have ordered have came in packages with no idication of what was inside.

It came in a USPS bag inside of a box.

i will leave the what should you do for yourself. Remember you only get once chance to do it wrong so be careful and live a long time

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Last time I ordered they came in a USPS envelope left on my front step for 2 days. It did'nt have anything on the package say what was inside.

RHINO

Thread Information