Thread: Over my fear!

ravaz is offline Associate Member

Smile Over my fear!

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. I have good news. I am ready to go ahead and do a real cycle and go with some injectables. After reading the board for the past few days, I said to myself, well, how much can it really hurt, just a pinch. I figure, if I want my results, I better do it the right way, so I am ready. My ex-girlfriend said she will inject me. She says she is comfortable in doing it, she used to do it to her brother when they were in High School, and they say its nothing. Now my question is this, what do I do. I know when I previously posted, Mike made a suggestion, said to go with Deca /Dbol cycle unless I was willing to go with the traditional Sus/Deca/Dbol cycle. I'm guessing for better results, I should go with the second one, which is fine, I no longer have fear. How much do I take and how often? Can anyone help me out with that?

I appreciate your help guys, you all are the best.

Is this your first cycle? Whats your stats? How long have you been training? Post it, and you'll see how many people respond.

Fast Results

Hey..

Yeah, this is my first cycle.. Stats are, I'm 21, 12% body fat, 6'1 205 pounds (about, haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks).. Worked out alot in High School, just started again like 2 months ago. I am lifting more now then when I was in HighSchool. Seem to be building up muscle pretty fast..

The original jason Guest
    I guess my first point is a couple of months is not enough foundation but I know what its like if u r gonna do it u r gonna do it so here goes

weeks 1-8
    sust 500mg per week
    deca 400mg per week
    weeks 1-4
    dbol 30-40mg ed
    weeks 9,10,11
    clomid 50mged/100mged/50mged
    nolvadex on hand

thats it
    peace
    jason

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are building up muscle pretty fast why are you doing AAS in such a hurry?

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I say take your time if your still getting gains naturally and biuld a foundation before you add AS into your workout. But if you cant wait try
    Deca 400 mg per week
    Test 500 mg per week
    Eq 600 mg per week
    I would stay away from Dbal for now especally if your new to the AS world. Also keep a supply of clomid for the end of the cycle

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    Man I could not help but to notice you said that you was going to let your EX- girlfriend inject you, you better watch where she sticks that thing..... hey man don't get offended I'm just bustin your balls. But also think about this you said you can already do more than you done in high school I would say wait a few months until you hit a plateau then if you cant get over the plateau and you still want to do get you a good cycle and be carefull. Im not speaking from experience cause I havent hit the sauce yet. and Im the same age as you basecally the same size, and I have not plateaued yet I know no two people are the same I dont expect you to listen to me I just want you to put this to some though.

train hard get strong and have fun.

Why dont you try this: Take few months gathering everything you need (take your time) get a routine down. Look into what you think will work, post some ?'s, find out whats good and whats bad. Remember your receptors are fresh and you'll respond great to the sauce. The cycle Jason posted is a great Im on it now minus the d-bol and winnie instead of EQ.
    Heres a little advice on Deca ; get 200mgs do not get the 50mgs, too many shots with the 50. Instead of EQ get Winstryl-V, you can drink it and get the same effect.
    Dont let your ex poke you, she'll spread around town. You can do it yourself it's not hard. Once you get over the first poke it becomes a science.

Fast R
    Last edited by Fast Results; 08-29-2001 at 09:15 AM.

You guys are right. I didn't plan on doing it right away, I wanted to just get all your opinions, have my stuff on hand, and when I felt completely ready, I would then do it. Thing is my source is leaving town so I wanted to get it before he left for good. I trust my ex, she is one of my best friends. I was thinking to just have her around to motivate me to do it, I'm sure that after the first time I would 100% get over my fear because that's just the way I am. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Thanks guys, your input is really appreciated.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Theirs no problem with letting your ex girlfriend do it. It will make it easier on you so you dont have to phych youself up to inject now you can still back and watch yourself grow. Just make sure you have everything you need before you start

You guys are right. I didn't plan on doing it right away, I wanted to just get all your opinions, have my stuff on hand, and when I felt completely ready, I would then do it. Thing is my source is leaving town so I wanted to get it before he left for good. I trust my ex, she is one of my best friends. I was thinking to just have her around to motivate me to do it, I'm sure that after the first time I would 100% get over my fear because that's just the way I am. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Thanks guys, your input is really appreciated.

Mike Guest
    Brother you are definitely on the right track - when you do begin start your clomid 2wks AFTER your last injection - for instance, if you are doing an 8wk cycle your clomid should start on wk 10. be safe

choice is offline Junior Member
    Cycle looks good. I would stay with dbol instead of eq for your first, dbol the first 5 weeks really helps because you'll see results immediately, and not have to wait out the 5 impatient weeks till the deca and sus kick in. Week 5 on that cycle, watch the hell out!

Thread Information