MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member

clen/t3 cycle w/o AAS

ok guys i finally did it. I was sitting at 23% bf, 5'8", 202 lbs was disappointed when i looked in the mirror so I am now on a 5 week t3 cycle with a clen 6 week cycle, the big thing no AAS at all (flame all you want). I've been on the t3 for 2 weeks with little side effects, the clen for 3 days now. I felt the effects of the clen on the first day with only 25mcg, now on the third day at 75mcg, i am tweakin' bad, can barely type this thread, hands are shakin' not tired at all, last pill was at 4pm now it is 11pm. I know the big thing is catabolic effects with the t3 but sitting at 23% bf I thought it shouldn't hit my muscle since it had so much fat to get thru. I had a physical agility for a fire dept 4 days ago, I did feel a little weak on some of the hose pulls and dummy, don't really know if it was the t3 or no gym for 7 months (new baby)I have been hitting the gym for the past 2 months with alot more cardio than ever b4. I'm going to weigh myself in the morning and check my bf%, people and family have said they notice some weight loss already, especially in the face. I am planning to start a cycle as soon as I'm done with this(sust,d-bol,winny,eq). My goal is 13% bf at 195lbs. Am i screwwing every thing up by doing it this way or do I still have a chance?

Any responses are welcome

Thanks MM

good luck pal!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it looks as you wan to drop weght and still retain some size, IMO rearrange your stack. keep the eq and winny and finds some plain test or fina would be a nice add on. save your d-bols and sus for a bulking plan.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    T3/Clen can be very catabolic. I would add some AAS to that cycle to help prevent any muscle lose.

Pain

bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Painintheazz you may end up losing more muscle then BF which would negate the purpose of the clen /t3 cycle. I would use some AAS even at low dosages to combat this problem. Even a morning dbol bridge would work for this situation.

thanks for the responses guys, so rickson how long should i run the bridge? and how much 10mg or 15mg every morning? I weighed myself today and i an at 196 didn't have time to test bf though..

mm

bump

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    10mg in the morning is good, keep it running as your cycling the t-3/clen .

?'s-- Your running the clen for 6 weeks?? Is this 6 weeks straight?? or on and off for 6 weeks???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

roch is offline Member
    man you're gonna hate the loss in strength if you don't use some kinda AAS. I just did what you did for six weeks and I went from benching 225 for 3 sets of ten to barely being able to bench 135 for 3 sets of 10, I could only get ten the first set then I could get 8 the second and maybe 7 the 3rd. but I did lose alot of fat. I went from a 38 waist to a 33 today. now that I've been off the t3 I've been getting my strength back. getting ready to cycle in a couple of weeks.

don't forget to run the clen 2 days on 2 days off.

justme is offline Associate Member
    so would you recomend running T3 by itself to or clen by itself to avoid the loss of strength ?

Originally posted by justme
    so would you recomend running T3 by itself to or clen by itself to avoid the loss of strength ?
    I have noticed from past experiance that I have lost little or no strength when on Clen by itself. T3 I noticed a drop in strength and energy. Both together and I felt like an old lady, but I was shreading fat like crazy. I was also on Fina and Test though.

Pain

justme is offline Associate Member
    thanks, how did you do for loosing when you ran just clen ?

roch is offline Member
    clen by itself had no effect on me in the strength loss dept. but the clen doesn't burn near as fast either. I didn't really lose too much since I only stopped working out for 2 months while I was shedding mad fat. Now that I have started back up with the weights again, I'm gaining my strength back quickly. I look better in the mirror too. I would heartily recommend shedding the fat to all those who want to do AAS. you can see so much more and its so much better when you can see your pumps...

I lost some good BF from clen , but my diet and cardio was really on too. To me clen is like an ECA that is always in your system working. It does make me hungry though.

Pain

I've seen some good results with the t3/clen cycle, and my diet is not the best. Kind of a waist (the t3/clen) without a good diet. But even so down 8 lbs and 3% bf. The t3 is almost over (4 days left) and five more days of the clen then two weeks of ECA and back to the clen. Hopefully down to at least 16-18% at the end so i can start my AAS in 6 weeks.

Rickson and Abstract:

It's 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Do I go ahead with the 10mg of d-bol with the rest of my clen, or just when it is t3 with clen? And can I do another t3 cycle toward the end of the clen cycle, or should I just wait to do a t3/clen cycle at the end of my AAS cycle?

Thanks for the responses guys.....MM

You can do the bridge the entire time. Such a small dose shouldn't effect the liver much and bloat will be minimized but it should battle any catabolic effect and keep you in positive nitrogen balance as long as you are getting enough protein.

Rickson how about results on drug tests. If i get picked up by a fire dept. im testing for, they will do a medical exam (physical). Do you know if the d-bol will show up on the tests or if they even test on it?
    If so can I say i take something like androstene to cover for it?

I don't know what they would test for but I would guess they will not test for AAS. I will bump for someone who may know more about the fire Dept medical exam.

rickson thanks for the bump

anyone have an idea if they test for AAS on the Fire Dept. medical exams???????

thanks MM

roch is offline Member
    none that I know of. they do a background fingerprint check and a basic drug test, coke, juana, etc.

bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If your worried about drug teating check out this site.
    http://ipassedmydrugtest.com/

JohnnyB

Thread Information