allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

Clen without AAS

Litttle help guys......my last cycle finished in October, had some real nice gains, and just keep eatin and poundin the weights for the rest of the winter. Well I added a bit of fat around the waist and want to burn it off fast. I have clen and was wondering how i should go about cycling it. I have heard 2 pills a every other day, and on the days i dont take the clen take hydroxycut, or yellow subs is this right???????????

wHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND???

Steele is offline Member
    most people recommend two weeks of clen at 120mcg per day, then two weeks of ephedra and caffeine. personnaly, i am currently doing two weeks at 120mcg then 1 week of caffeine and ephedra. I don't think two tabs of clen a day will do much of anything for you IMO. oh, and forget about hydroxycut, they don't put ephedra in it anymore, use ripped fuel or xenadrene.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Steele
    most people recommend two weeks of clen at 120mcg per day, then two weeks of ephedra and caffeine. personnaly, i am currently doing two weeks at 120mcg then 1 week of caffeine and ephedra. I don't think two tabs of clen a day will do much of anything for you IMO. oh, and forget about hydroxycut, they don't put ephedra in it anymore, use ripped fuel or xenadrene.
    Yup, I agree, I haven't tried waiting only one week before starting the clen though.

Pain

Thread Information