sooner45 is offline Member

What exactly is ECA???

I know this is a stupid question, but I was just wondering what exactly is ECA??? What does it do? I've heard that you actually make it yourself? Is that true???? If so, what is the mix and dosage???? What about going on a cycle with EQ/ECA???? And what about throwing some Anavar in that mix?? Sorry for all the questions but had to know.....Thanks!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    E = ephedrine
    C = caffine
    A = aspirin

when you combine these you get a very effective cutting stack....Xenadrine and Hydroxycut are great alternatives to the true ECA stack...I would not do just ECA and EQ....maybe throw some test and possibly some winny or var for a great cutting stack.

how much of each do you put in? how do you take it? how often?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    ECA is a combination of drugs, as Big Rush stated. Products like Xenadrine and Hydroxycut and Charge! are a prepackaged combination of at least Ephedrine, Caffeine and Asprin. Concentrations vary, so do not exceed the amount indicated on whatever bottle you buy.

so basically your tellin me just to go buy a bottle of aspirin, bottle of straight ephedrin, and a bottle of caffein??? and just take them as noted on the bottle? how many times a day??

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by sooner45
    how much of each do you put in? how do you take it? how often?
    the usaual dosage is 25mgs ephederine,200mgs caffine, 1 asprin.
    take it on your training days or lazzy days its up to you

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a search there has to be a million posts on ECA on here and the internet in general.

Pain

gymchic is offline Female Member
    You can buy ECA Stack at GNC - it's in a purple bottle. I've used it with good results!
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    so basically your tellin me just to go buy a bottle of aspirin, bottle of straight ephedrin, and a bottle of caffein??? and just take them as noted on the bottle? how many times a day??
    that's what i did

Hey Gymchic....if I buy that ECA Stack at GNC, will be all I would need to buy??? Just that purple bottle??? Or will I need to go buy other stuff to take with it???? Also, taking ephedrine and straight caffeine cant be good for you!?!?!? What does this combination actually do for you??

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Gymchic....if I buy that ECA Stack at GNC, will be all I would need to buy??? Just that purple bottle??? Or will I need to go buy other stuff to take with it???? Also, taking ephedrine and straight caffeine cant be good for you!?!?!? What does this combination actually do for you??
    SEARCH, I am not trying to be an asshole but there is TONS of research on this topic.

Pain

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It's ephedra (plant extract containing ephedrine and other related alkaloids, not just pure ephedrine) and caffeine and aspirin.

The ephedra and caffeine work best together at the precise dosage that is standard on all the bottles. Another company tried to increase the caffeine, but this goes against what studies had already reported as the ideal ratio. The aspirin is supposed to prolong the effects.

-SF

Thread Information