lifter405 is offline Junior Member

nolvadex for weight loss in females

my girl and a couple of my friends who are female want to lean down a little bit. would it be a good idea for a female to take nolvadex . i know they aren't supposed to take it when they are on the pill. but my girl isn't on the pill cuz she likes to be lean. would nolvadex even help a female lose any bodyfat? and would the results outweigh the sides. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man i dont think nolva loses fat its just an anti-e....

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess it would work by the same principle as it works for men if they have a high level of estrogen related fat stores. It really isn't a fat burner though, it will just let you get at those areas and stop your body from placing fat there. I might be wrong though, don't know the exact effects for females.

Pain

dansteelman is offline Member
    Easy Turbo! Using any type of anti-e for any extended period of time is a bad idea. It can permantly shut down a woman and send her in to early menopause. I would suggest yohimburn. Some people swear by it. If she wants to use it, tell her not to for more than a few weeks with twice as much time off in between.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to steelman, I don't know the effects of anti-e's in females, never really cared to find out.

Pain

My wife does some heavy cycling, so it helps to know these things Most women will just use anti-e's pre contest.

Originally posted by dansteelman
    I would suggest yohimburn. Some people swear by it.
    would add.. get the DF version.. stacks well with NYC, EC or CLEN ... actually best if you rotate them every 2wks

lifter405 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros, my girl was thinking about DNP also but i don't think she could handle it. the reason why i thought nolvadex would help a girl burn fat was because they have a lot more estrogen than us guys. which in turn gives them more bodyfat. therefore i would think blocking that estrogen would promote fat loss. i guess i might be wrong. also, i know that nolvadex can cause a girl to skip her period but it won't cause premature menopause.

It would only promote estrogenic fat loss (breast, hips, theighs)

just a side note in "normal" women... tamoxifin causes wieght gain.. there are several studies that show this..

Thread Information