KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Zambon Winny - AMPS, dosage question

I've been running my winny amps for 9 days...

I'm taking my shot typically around 7:15 in the am...all 1cc or 50mg in one shot. My question is..

Winny has a half life of 12 hours... Therefore, I have a 12 hour window where it is not in my system... How can i remedy this?

Would it be affective/smart to load the winny into the syringe, simply drink half in the am...and half later that day, say around 5pm. Just letting it sit in the cannon all day?

I want to maximize the winny in my system..and I work out around 5:30 and am back home by 7, which is 12 hours after the initial shot....i'm just lookin for a few opinions.

I know everyone say's to split the tabs up...so i figure hmmmm maybe i should split the damn liquid up too..

Lets hear it

K'Fit

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You are a little off with the 1/2 life thing just because the 1/2 life is 12 hours that doesn't mean that it is all out of your system in 12 hours it means that 1/2 of it is out of your system in 12 hours, then another 1/4 (1/2 of the 1/2 that is left) is out of your system 12 hours later. Hope this helps a little.

Pain

pain in the ass..never let it be said your not a stickler for the details..

i know about the half life and all that...but i wanna keep 50mg in me at all times right?

So after 7am when i hit the 50mg, I'll have 25mg's from 7pm-say 1am..then at 1am-7am i'll have 13mg... that's a pretty "bell like curve"

However, if i take 25 every 12 hours...it will be
    7am - 7pm 25mg in system...7pm to 7 am 25mg in system..which is less adjusting to my system...

wouldnt that yeild a better result?

K'Fit

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the resaults would be almost the same.a very minute(sp) difference

Ya, I don't think they would be very noticable differences, not worth the extra trouble IMO. I used to do this with Clen (which also has about a 12 hour half life I believe) and I didn't get any noticable benefits from splitting the dosage. I would worry more about timing it to coincide with have a good amount in your blood for your workouts and post workout. IMO. But try the split and see if you notice a difference and let us know. Sorry I know I can be a painintheazz when it comes to details.

Pain

Pain - I love that you love the details...helps when people like me need technical questions answered

I've noticed that i've been taking it at 7am..and i've not really noticed anything from it.

Granted all i should see is hardness and vascularity...and i'm sorta seeing it and sorta not..but granted i'm 10 days in total...

I'm going to start drinking it at lunch instead of in the am... *also, i'm thinking of shooting it the last 20 days, to see if there is a difference* I know it's 17aa, and there shouldnt be a noticeable difference in either...but it's like with everything else, it's mental, and it's mind over matter...or I dont mind and she dont matter

Lata and thanx

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't even split the tabs up. I did that once and I didn't notice any difference.If I was running Zam's I wouldn't split them up either. I'd just take one shot in the morning and call it a day...

Jayflex is offline Banned
    One shot in morning is good bro. Azz is right, its not completely out of your system in 12 hrs. You should be ok.

Kunip,
    When you drink it try to do it on an empty stomach (2 hours after eating, 1 hour before) I know some people say that food doesn't matter for 17AA's absorption rates, but I can tell a difference when I take Dbol on an empty stomach as compared to full, (also get the same feeling with clen /T3 but they are different anyways..) Just my .02.

Pain

Pain

typically it runs like this

6am - Cardio
    home by 7:15...shower then

7:45 1cc Fina 1cc Winny

8:15 Breakfast

OOOOORRRRRR

Home for lunch @ 12:30

1cc Fina/1cc Winny

Eat lunch @ 1:00

The Butcher is offline Member
    Pain, in reference to your "take them on an empty stomach" comment, I could have sworn that I just read something about taking 17AAs with fatty foods being the most effective b/c the 17AAs use the fat as a transport system. Wish I could remember where I heard it recently, but it was not the first time I had heard it. I had just forgotten about it. If that is the case, taking them on an empty stomach would seem to be LESS effective. Have you ever heard of this?

Originally posted by The Butcher
    Pain, in reference to your "take them on an empty stomach" comment, I could have sworn that I just read something about taking 17AAs with fatty foods being the most effective b/c the 17AAs use the fat as a transport system. Wish I could remember where I heard it recently, but it was not the first time I had heard it. I had just forgotten about it. If that is the case, taking them on an empty stomach would seem to be LESS effective. Have you ever heard of this?
    Yup, that is why I said that some people say food doesn't matter on absorption rates. I have heard this fat issue before and like I said from my personal experiance I have found that empty is better for me. That is why I said that was my own experiance and I wasn't trying to post some new research on it, that was all personal.

Pain

big swoll is offline Member
    kunip--i think i would talke the whole ml at one time instead of splitting it up....most of the people that ive talked to say that they dont like drinking it as much, say that the results haven't been as good...ive taken zambons before and i, along with every other juicer in the world, will tell you that they are awesome....i got great results....i took 1cc eod in the am....about 7:15 or so kinda like you were....i would stick to just taking the shots and not drinking it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    typically it runs like this

6am - Cardio
    home by 7:15...shower then

7:45 1cc Fina 1cc Winny

8:15 Breakfast

OOOOORRRRRR

Home for lunch @ 12:30

1cc Fina/1cc Winny

Eat lunch @ 1:00
    That's a long time between meals.

I've read somewhere that injectable winny stays in your system longer then oral. Since it doesn't have an ester, it takes longer to break down and get out of the system.

JohnnyB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im M on this ,im on winn tabs and i take them all in one shot most of the time ,ive treid it both ways ,but there reeally is no difference i get the same reasults ,Oh and M im still waiting for Britney u bastard !

Thread Information