Jist is offline Junior Member

Was my cycle effective?

I have been on 25mg Dbol week 1-3 400mg a week of eq weeks 1-10 and Winny 50mg ed 7-10 So far I have seen a decent strenght increase yet only 7 pounds of muscle mass gains. Do you guys feel for a winny/eq stack it was effective or should of I seen larger gains? Right now I have about a week and a half left so gains will still be made.

oh on another note, I do do massive amounts of cardio so aprx 50mins+ a day @ a heart rate of 162+ since I am a rower so that might have been one reason why my gains wernt as substantial.

Hangman is offline New Member
    Except for the first 3 weeks there wasn't much to gain mass off of. Next time try and run a test along with the EQ and d-bol.

The good thing is that according to your post with the cardio and rowing sounds like the 7 pounds are quality gains. Have any idea what your BF% was before and after the cycle?

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    need test

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    too much cardio, it is hindering your gains for sure, try upping your calories or stop doing cardio, one or the other should help out

No idea what my bf% was before, but all I have to say is that my waist went down from a 35 to a 34 and my weight went from a 183 to a 190 so I do have a feeling the bf% did go down. Moreover, I do feel next time I run a cycle I will have to do it in the offseason or when I am not training. When you guys say to add test with the winny/eq what type of test would you guys reccomend?

Thread Information