spc0843 is offline New Member

shocking, positively shocking, anti-estrogen

well i have been in a bad period of gyno for the last month, i tried clomid Arimidex and also nolvadex , Arimidex cost LOADS and made things worse allot worse i felt like i was going to blow up after a week, nolvadex worked but made me twitch extremely badly and was mildly effective and clomid silimar to arimidex made the nipples worse, well the ONLY product available i could find in UK anti-estrogen was biotest m and 2 days on it using very high dose ( 8 a day rather then 2) gyno has gone and i feel far more healthy, a few days ago i was struggling to get out of bed but it has help, i going to add 6-oxo to biotest over the weekend and hope things continue to improve and i can start again, but there we are, i find it very odd that prescription products have failed me badly and cost me too much, i have an order clomid coming and i can't return it dam, (deleted)
    Last edited by spc0843; 02-27-2003 at 04:11 PM.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Bro you can't post stuff like that- even though it's just anti-es it's still a source post. I would edit your post if i were you.

spc0843 is offline New Member
    ok i guess so

Thread Information