bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member

anyone ever jump started cycle wth winny?

i am currently figuring out my next cycle. it will be my second, the first was test cyp only @350mgs per week for eight week and had very pleasing results. stats are 6' 225lbs 13-16%bf(just a guess) 25yrs old.

this is what i have planned so far

1-4 prop 100ed
    1-12 cyp 500ew
    1-12 eq 400 ew
    9-14winny 50ed

of course clomid

my question is would the 12 weeks of test be too hard on me?? i don't like the fact that it takes about 4-5 weeks for the test to kick in for me
    so i wanted to jump start from the get go. i don't want to use d-bol or a-bombs in this cycle, sooo has any one ever jump started with winny??
    successfully? i'm not opposed to running somthing like this if you guys think it would be worth it.

1-8 winny 50ed
    1-12test cyp 500 ew
    1-12eq400ew

any thoughts or suggestions would be very much appriciated
    oh yeah no tren this time around either.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    2nd cycle and u wanna run 1200mgs of Test for the first 4 weeks? Not a good idea bro. That's just too much.
    At the most you should run the prop @ 100mgs eod. But I would suggest doing 50mgs eod for the first 4 weeks.
    Winny is best when run at the end of a cycle IMO. It hardens your gains and IMO helps retain them as well.
    1-4 prop 50 eod
    1-12 cyp 500 ew
    1-12 eq 400 ew
    9-14winny 50 ed
    CLomid 2 days out.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    use dbol to jump start your cycle. its better than waiting for the test. but use winny as mbaraso says at the end. this will lean you out.

The Butcher is offline Member
    I agree with MBaraso. 1200mg/week of test is way too much for a 2nd cycle. Why don't you do 100mg/eod of the prop for the first 4 weeks, and then add the cyp in at week 2.5 so that it kicks in at about the same time your last shot of prop has lost it's effectiveness. Then run the rest of the cycle like MBaraso laid out. The prop in and of itself is the "jumpstart" you are looking for.

Speaking of "jumpstarts", why is that so many guys on this board think a cycle needs to be jumpstarted with an oral like drol or dbol ? The impression I have gotten from many of these jumpstart advocates is that you need to jumpstart the cycle b/c it takes two weeks for some of the longer estered drugs to kick in. My question is, is it really that big of a deal to wait two weeks for it to kick in? (Note, that was essentially a rhetorical question). I had never used orals until about my 5th cycle. For the four previous cycles I had managed to put on and maintain about 50lbs of muscle without ever "jumpstarting" my cycles. The nice thing about not having used dbol or drol at that point was that now that my body was heavier, and it didn't respond as well as it had when using the same drugs, I had something more potent to throw at it to make it grow. I would never suggest that someone use dbol or drol for a first or probably even a second cycle. When your body is unaccustomed to aas, it will grow really well on the more mild drugs, and at lower doses. I see no reason to flood your body with way more shit than you need to in the beginning. Take it from me, you will eventually need to use the more powerful drugs once your body gets bigger. Start light and work your way up. I think you will be able to put on more mass overall doing it that way. Just my .02 of course.

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    I jump started the cycle I'm on now with first 4 weeks of Winny depot ,50 mg's EOD. I liked it, saw a quick jump in strength,hardness, and vascularity, but I will be finishing my cycle with Winny also. I would also maybe run the Test one week past the EQ, and run the winny 3 weeks past the EQ, and then jump on clomid 2 days after last winny shot.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by lucky27
    I jump started the cycle I'm on now with first 4 weeks of Winny depot ,50 mg's EOD. I liked it, saw a quick jump in strength,hardness, and vascularity, but I will be finishing my cycle with Winny also. I would also maybe run the Test one week past the EQ, and run the winny 3 weeks past the EQ, and then jump on clomid 2 days after last winny shot.
    Your running Winny the first 4 weeks of your cycle and finishing with it also????

Thread Information