• cycle time?

0 0%
  • anyother help

0 0%

Thread: winstrol

MATTCARA is offline Junior Member

Question winstrol

need help with dosage and cycle info.

hi. im new with winstrol can someone help with how to use properly?

briefly about me... 35 yrs old ital guy
    5'8 160
    been lifting for 3 yrs.

always used supps like andro/ nor and creatine

just got my hands on winstrol liquid- upjohn vet, stuff

and some insulin small syringes,,

i need professional advice here to amounts to take , how often and a good cycle time!!

please.... im ready to start . i want to get ripped and get out of the stopped growth level ive been in for years!!

MATT

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you say you've got insulin syringes, so i'm assuming they're 26/28 guage? probably gonna be way too small to pull the winny out of the bottle. heck, my 23 guage is almost too small, but after a few tries i can get the cc that i need. the winny crystalizes too quickly and will plug up your needle.

is the winny 100 mg or 50 mg per mL (cc)?

i don't know about you getting out of the "stopped growth level you've had for years" with winny. it's more of a cutting / hardening juice. you can always stack it with something to put on some size, but i don't think you'll get the size gains you're lookin for with the winny.

winst..

will winst.,, 50mg be good enuff alone to cut up and maybe get sixpack abs?

the syringes i have worked fine so far...

i really could use advice on amount to take?
    how often
    good cycle length

and what to use after i lean out,,

i have about `18% body fat,, i would love to finally see abs

also if i workout as usual the winstrol cycle wont stop me from growin? will it? will it help growth at all?

The Iron Game Guest
    no winny will not get you a 6 pack, diet will get you a six pack

you can drink the winny rather than injecting it because I believe for that winstrol you need a wider gauge needle than an insulin pin.

You will not get down to 8 or 10% on a cycle only of winstrol, it will take a lot more effort and possibly something else in place or to stack with

Luv2Lift is offline New Member
    It's all about Nutrition man...plus your workout regimine. I'm new to the board, getting ready to start 1st cycle...but know for a fact what it takes to get where you want to go.

My advice...concentrate on NUTRITION first, get as lean as you can, then worry about taking the next step. And that first step won't happen overnight.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    What does that poll mean?

...rookies!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg (1cc)evry other day.are u doing judt winnie?if your looking for size u better stack it with something else.like sust and dbol .if your trying to cut up take some clen along with it but diet is also tthe key,you cant be hitting burgrerking up or eating pizzas.as for those little needles the crystals would clog it up .mahe sure u shake it good.

The Iron Game Guest
    If I was in your shoes I would look into researching testosterone (enanthate at 250mgs/5days) some t3 and the winstrol . Also would have clomid on hand as well as arimidex .

Shredz is offline Respected Member

IMO

Right now..i believe that winny is not what you need. You are 5'8" and 160 with 18% BF... no offense man seriously..but you have to get a base. To drop down to a weight where you will see abs you will probably hit around 140lbs...not good at all for you height.

Try going on a mass program. Natural or with AS. Get some size then worry about cutting up. It is the winter bro..keep you shirt on..don't worry about those abs until the end of March..then start cutting up. Get a hold of that winny and maybe some clen at the time...but like I said get some size..or else you will disappear..

Just my honest opinion.

always here to help

Re: winstrol

Originally posted by MATTCARA
    need help with dosage and cycle info.

.briefly about me... 35 yrs old ital guy
    5'8 160
    been lifting for 3 yrs.

.please.... im ready to start . i want to get ripped and get out of the stopped growth level ive been in for years!!

MATT
    5'8 160??? 18% BF??? How did you get 18% BF?? Im just curious because your height and weight seem right?? Like IG says : you need to research maybe profiles and do a cycle to cut because winny isnt going to give you abbs...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I voted for cycle time!
    All kidding aside you diet is what you need to be focusing on AS is no miracle drug you need to get a diet that will start cutting you up and then bring AS into your workout program. Dont rely on a drug that can one day be no longer available to you

Originally posted by pureanger
    I voted for cycle time!
    All kidding aside you diet is what you need to be focusing on AS is no miracle drug you need to get a diet that will start cutting you up and then bring AS into your workout program. Dont rely on a drug that can one day be no longer available to you
    THANKS ANGER... IM GETTING THE HINT THAT WINNIE ALONE IS THE WONDER CYCLE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NOW IM AT SQUARE ONE!

JEEZ LOOKING GOOD IS SOO HARD!!!

Thread Information