mustang331 is offline Member

Quick what to get for first cycle??

OK I know most will call me a newbie and all that stuff and to do my research. I have been doing allot of research and I am not going to be going on gear anytime soon.. BUT! I have an opportunity right now to get my hands on ANYTHING! So I feel I should get the stuff now and in about 5 months I will be taking it...

Here is the situation I am 23 years old 5'9 186lbs I have about 18-20% BF ( not sure though )

I am cutting right now and have been for the last 3 weeks, I am eating super clean and what to rip up naturally for about 3 months, I then plan on bulking up, for about 2-3 months and then hit the gear... What do most start with? What should I get myself?

My goals

I imagine I will be like 165 or so ripped 6-8%BF
    I would like to be 195-205 ripped. I am unsure on what exactly to get. Please help

Thanks all

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    I dont really understand why you are trying to do a cutting cycle now. If you are lifting to loose weight and that is all you are doing then that wont work. You need to be doing cardio to loose the weight. I guess i dont really understand why you are going to work so hard right now on a cutting cycle. Which has such a strick meal plan and then try to bulk. Seems like you in a way would be covering up all the gains you made it cutting.

But for it being your first time cycle. For bulking I would say suston 250 and deca .

deca 400 mg per week
    suston 500 mg per week

run for around 8 to 10 weeks and dont forget your clomid at the end. But, I would say you really need to do more research on cutting on bulking. Find people who are in your same shoes from previous posts and see what road they took.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test E, Eq, maybe some winny, or if you want more mass u can run d-bol at the begining for the first 4 weeks.
    Don't forget clomid and nolvedex

LOL OK Let me try again....

Forget all the cutting crap ( I am doing it now with no juice ) Lets say its 6 months from now...

I am now 165 @ 8% BF I want to bulk up my goal is to get to 190-200 or so within time...

What should I take for my first time...

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Re-evalute your goals. Going from 165-190/200 is quite hard. I think 20 lbs. is more attainable/keepable. My first cycle is going to be...
    Test E 500mg 1-11
    EQ 400mg 1-10
    Winny 50mg ED 9-13
    I might also use test prop and the begininng and end so that the test levels are more constant. Anyway if you plan on running a different cycle good luck with that. I would reccomend getting down to atleast 15% bf before running a cycle though. Best of luck
    Jens

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your training experience bro? at 23 and 18-20% bf you have a ways to go naturally before you should take the plunge in my opinion. if you havn't been training for very long then what is the difference between juicing now vs. 5 months down the line? the problem isyou need a solid foundation to let the gear do its trick and it doesn't sound to me like you have that yet. why not try to get to the weight you want naturally then juice when you plateau a few years down the line? with cardio and proper nutrition alone you should be able to cut 15 pounds or so in 3 months as long as you are focused and the success will be longer lasting.

i have no recommendation for gear for you because i don't think you should think about juicing yet.

OH MY!!! Looks I have been training for about 4-5 years, I have the opportunity now to get the stuff. What should I GET!!

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    All depends on your goals bro. What do you want out of it?

roch is offline Member
    mbaraso already answered you:

Test E, Eq, maybe some winny, or if you want more mass u can run d-bol at the begining for the first 4 weeks.

wich breaks down to

week 1-10 test e 400mg/w
    week 1-10 eq 300-400mg/wk
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 9-12 winstrol v

arimidex .25 ed
    clomid week 12-14

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Haha, I love the title of this thread. He needs a cycle quick! I took atleast a year to research my first cycle. But anyways, I strongly agree with the cycle Jenseno9 has set up. A Test E, EQ, and Winny cycle would get you where you need to go. I am running the standard Fina, Prop, and Winny cycle now which you might want to consider also.

Originally posted by roch
    mbaraso already answered you:

wich breaks down to

week 1-10 test e 400mg/w
    week 1-10 eq 300-400mg/wk
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 9-12 winstrol v

arimidex .25 ed
    clomid week 12-14
    Looks perfect, I will getting all of the stuff mentioned...

FYI Even if it takes me another year atleast I will have most of the stuff I need ( i am sure )

Thanks all.

Thread Information