Thread: test

Silverback51 is offline New Member

test

When you guys are talking about adding test to the stack, are you referring to prop, suspension, cypoinate, enanthate , or hept?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    It could be any of the above bro. If they do not state specifically, just ask.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    It could be any one of them, depends on the persons preferrance and the stack. biggest difference is the length of their half-lives. some need to be shot more frequently then others, like prop and cyp.

with prop, you hold less water, correct???

Could you stack prop for about 4 weeks, with Deca , or EQ, and continue the Deca or EQ solo for 4-6 weeks longer? The way I undestand it(I'm new, be gentle) the prop would get in your system right away and get you some immediate strength and some mass gains.

I know that with gaining mass, that water retention is a part of the equation. I have to admit I'd like to minimixe water retention a bit. Hell, I'll take some water if I can put on 15 quality pounds.

Silverback

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes prop causes less water retention. If you want to do deca or EQ I'd couple it with enanthate or cyp and throw in some liquidex to reduce the water retention.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Silverback51
    with prop, you hold less water, correct???

Could you stack prop for about 4 weeks, with Deca , or EQ, and continue the Deca or EQ solo for 4-6 weeks longer? The way I undestand it(I'm new, be gentle) the prop would get in your system right away and get you some immediate strength and some mass gains.

I know that with gaining mass, that water retention is a part of the equation. I have to admit I'd like to minimixe water retention a bit. Hell, I'll take some water if I can put on 15 quality pounds.

Silverback
    if you run l-dex than i don't see you having a big problem with water retention...i would run a long ester test like cyp or enathate with the deca or eq...very few people on this board run eq and deca at the same time...plus with deca you'll get more water retention than test i believe...heres my opinion bro..Madmax

prop 50mg ed (1-4)
    test cyp 500mg (1-12)
    eq 400mg (1-12)
    winny 50mg (10-15)

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    hey bro it says you are 250 at 10% and have trained for 12 years....what age are you and are you gonna post a pic...thats pretty impresive to be 250 at 10%...im 222 at 11%....Madmax...

I'm 27, but don't have a scanner. So I can't get a picture on here though.

Thanks for the advice.

Silverback

Thread Information