fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member

Popping cherries w/o D-Bol

Just had a question of curiousity...

I have been looking into the standard mass cycle, with D-Bol, Test, and Deca for 12 weeks. Not anytime soon, but doing some reading. Due some of the sides, I have been considering leaving D-Bol out for my "first time."

Would I be missing out on some gains from the test/deca if I didn't jumpstart with D-Bol? How important is it in this trio? Anybody pop their cherry without D-Bol? If so, good, bad, etc?

And if it matters... I'm 19, 6'2", 195 lbs. with 11% (?) bf. Seeing if I can't eat my way past 205 lbs. first, though. Thanks...

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    dont be afraid of dbol more than likely u wont be effected by the sides maybe feel gyno coming on a little but as long as you have nolva which you should have with test anyway you will be ok the benifits far outweigh the negatives in my mind.
    JLI

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was 400 mg a week of test. enanthate and gained 20 lbs. I think you should save the dbol for next go around.

no offense bro but at 400mg was it 20lbs lean cause if it was you must not have even been close to your natural potential but i respect your opinion lets get some more opinions on this
    JLI

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    No I gained 20 and retained 10. I just think if someone is juicing for the first time they should start off light and not go balls to the wall from the start.

oh i totally agree but i dont think dbol at say 30mg day is that bad or balls to the wall as you say ;-)
    JLI

Thread Information