Ice_cold is offline Junior Member

kinda stupid question

I know this may sound stupid,but if you were in the middle of a cycle and your boys shrunk and started to hurt,could you start on some clomid to bring them back up? would they come back? sorry for the stupid question.BTW good to see the board again,have not had anytime to come join all of you,been real busy.thanks in advance for any and all info.

dansteelman is offline Member
    There are no stupid questions, Just stupid people. Nah, im just playing. They shouldnt be hurting from being small. Wait a few days and see if the pain goes away, then call a doc.

hey bro,Im not on a cycle.I was just wondering about it.Ive heard lots of bros having some kinda pain from the boys shrinkin but I never heard of anyone throwing in some clomid to maybe get rid of the pain.thanks again bro,still trying to learn what I can when I can.thanks bro.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some people use clomid throughout a cycle to battle testicular atrophy. HCG will work quicker at this point followed by a maintenance of clomid. This does not restore HPTA function however so a post cycle regimen is still necessary.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Like Rickson said, this is what hCG is for. Some people do experience discomfort from testicular atrophy brought on by lack of stimulation of the leydig cells. Rule of thumb is, if they shrink or to prevent/revert atrophy, use hCG. I have been in too many debates about using clomid to restore testicular function and in my opinion, it does not work (during high cycle) because clomid works at the level of the hypothalamus/pituitary. If you are shut down up there, you are staying shut down, until hormone levels drop enough for proper signaling. hCG on the other hand acts directly to stimulate the leydig cells in the testes to begin functioning again. hCG will do nothing for preventing inhibition, it merely functions as endogenous LH to signal the testes into producing endogenous test again. This is why they shrink in the first place; because they are not receiving LH/FSH signal due to HP shutdown. So IMO hCG is the way to go.

Billmister is offline Member
    my nuts hurts sometimes when on a cycle. and i touch them and they shrink quiet a bit. and after a cycle while on clomid sometimes it feels like someone is squeezing the hell out of my testies... then it goes away... it usually lasts like 4-6 seconds though

thanks bros,solid advice.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You could run hcg 2 days a weeks during your cycle at 500iu. A HRT Dr suggested this and some Bros have tried it with success. I'm going to try it on my next go round.

JohnnyB

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i think it was ozzy that said, "hit em with a hammer"! That auta swell em up back to reg size!

Thread Information