P DubZ is offline New Member

face holding some water...i think (moon face)???

about 3 months off my first cycle consisting of dbols and sust 250, is started to notice lumps undernieth my eye right on top of both cheeks. i think ive heard of this called moon face but not sure if thats what it is. cycle was sust at 250mg/week for 8 weeks and dbols at 25mg/ed for 4 weeks. i really f**ked up with this one. didnt really know what i was doin and didnt do any post cycle recovery. i understand what to do now and should of got more info before i started. but i still kept most of my gains. im thinkin that the mega drop in my test levels cause a big spike in my estrogen levels, thus making my face look weird. can someone elaborate on this and please give me some possible solutions? thanks

just so u guys know, this started to show up about 3 months after my first cycle. its been about 9 months since then and when i diet down, it makes it look worse b/c my face trims up but the puffyness stays the same. so i dont think its fat.

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    I have gotten a little puffy in the face when I was on a clylce of T-400 and Deca , but once I stoped and did the post cylce recovery it went back down

bump for more opinions

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    I have experienced "moon face" while using sus250, but with me it has always subsided about a month after cycle.

Decoder is offline Banned
    i got that "moon face" with t400 and deca too still isnt gone try nolva.

Billmister is offline Member
    i would say armidex. take .25 everyday and it should go down. the one i have is the .25. the great amount one should take is one whole tab ( .25 ) but since i was going to see a girl in 1 week in a half i hoped one tab in a half. that did the trick alright. To me it really took out the bloat from my face. that quick. i don't recomend taking that much though because i don't think it's good. just take half a tab( .5) or one whole tab. (.25) that should do the tric

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Billmister
    i would say armidex. take .25 everyday and it should go down. the one i have is the .25. the great amount one should take is one whole tab ( .25 ) but since i was going to see a girl in 1 week in a half i hoped one tab in a half. that did the trick alright. To me it really took out the bloat from my face. that quick. i don't recomend taking that much though because i don't think it's good. just take half a tab( .5) or one whole tab. (.25) that should do the tric
    Bad idea IMO, arimidex is more of a proactive solution, like proviron , while nolva and clomid are more retroacitve. Arimidex suppresses estrogen production, while nolva blocks already present estrogen. Clearly, the estrogen is already there, what is arimidex going to do???? I don't know if nolva will help, but it sounds like probably your best bet. good luck

Thread Information