BigBen is offline New Member

All I can get is fina. Ok? or No?

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried a fina only cycle. I'm looking to gain some size and strength. I'd put some other stuff in there but I can't find a source in this hick town and summers getting close.

Also what is DMSA and is it true you can just mix the stuff in there and rub it on?
    Thank all I really appreciate the help

Cheers
    Bigben

dansteelman is offline Member
    Its DMSO. The fina will make you stink real bad. You should get a kit and inject it. If you can only do fina run this

1-6 75MG ED or
    1-6 150MG EOD

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Post some stats...age, weight, height, training experience, cycle experience...then we can help you.

Thanks dan. Have you ever tried that cycle? If so how were your results?

NJ. I'm 6'2" 195 BF is about 8%. I'm 22 now and have been training since I was 16. I am a total hard gainer. I cut out cardio and eat like a horse and still can't get any gains.

I am just trying fina now, but i have to cut it short cuz i have an emergency vacation to take. I was only 2 weeks in and it was GREAT. I actually got harder looking in 2 weeks and got some new vascularity. I will restart a new fina cycle when i get back though. fina gains are fairly permanent from what I hear.

Solrock is offline Member
    BigBen... make sure you research this Fina only cycle before you begin.

You need to consider gyno on a Fina only cycle.

My question in relationship to this is: How safe is a Fina only cycle without bromo? I have recieved mixed messages from posts about this one. Some say Fina gyno is rare - go ahead and run it - if the nips get itchy, puffy, or lactate, then stop the fina. Other posts say to always have the bromo on hand, and some say to run it with the Fina the entire cycle.

Life experience tells me it is better to be safe than sorry. But in truth... bromo seems difficult to acquire.

Bromo has many BAD side effects. Do a search for fina gyno and you will find other remdies people use. If you get gyno, you can stop and it should cease since the fina ester is fast acting.

Whats Bromo? Can you get it over the counter?

Bromocriptine. It is NOT over the counter. Do a search.

bromocriptine. Its prescription and fairly hard to obtain. its kinda sad that fina is easier to get than bromo

Dan, I just PMed you. I am going to post this anyways. I actually posted a question about this the other day.

I have searched like hell for an alternative for bromo for a fina cycle. The only thing I have found is vitamin B6. Do you know of anything else that would help?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you will be fine with fina only ...I would shop around for a source to add some test and winny...

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    I've also heard vit B6 during a Fina cycle (800mg ED I believe), as well as Liquidex during (.5mg ED) then post cycle Clomid. I start my Fina only cycle Saturday and this is what I'm going to be running.
    BigBen search AR, this topic has been hashed and re-hashed, there are a lot of useful threads on this.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Solrock
    Dan, I just PMed you. I am going to post this anyways. I actually posted a question about this the other day.

I have searched like hell for an alternative for bromo for a fina cycle. The only thing I have found is vitamin B6. Do you know of anything else that would help?
    Solrock check out pheedno´s thread - http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=45203

Billmister is offline Member
    Vitex would be good so i hear. I have not tried it but i read i think 2 posts from other members and said that it helped a great deal. Vitex is over the counter so you can get it at gnc or vitamin shopp along with you other "products". It's fairly cheap and it works best when used for a long period of time, that's what the info on the product said when i looked it up. Hope this works out for your... and for me = )

Thread Information