Rook209 is offline New Member

Deca QV and Tren

Hey guys I was just wondering if you could give me a little advice. I've cycled Deca QV once by itself and say some decent gains. I stayed pretty low on the dosages being it was my first time.

I am now 190 6'1

I was wondering if I could get a little advice on the stack process now that I have the tren also. The tren is 100mg per cc and the Deca is 300 mg. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    DONT RUN DECA AND TREN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! RUN EITHER OR WITH A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rook209 is offline New Member
    Do you have a certain reason why I shouldnt? Ive been told that those two are a good combo.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro....first do some research and you will find a few reasons why most dont run them together. I will give you my opinion on the deal. Both of those compounds can by themselves raise "progestorone" levels in your system.....so when you combine them it can make it even higher and possibly lead to progesterone induced "gyno" or bitch tits if you will. The only way to run them together would to get some Bromocriptimine to keep in case the progesterone levels got too high. I have also though about combining those 2 compounds for the fact that i wanted the mass from the Deca and the strengh from the Tren ....BUT I NEVER DID so i can not give you any first hand experiance. The Tren is great with some test prop or Test enth. and the Deca is ok for mass with a test base. As you can tell i am a big fan of Tren/Fina. If you need any more help just let me know......Good luck friend.................Trev

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    those two drugs shut your hpta down the hardest ,also they bothe convert into progesterone givin u pretty much uncontrollable gyno .test should be ran with them ,one or the other niot both together .i would tren and test .

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    rook- please do a search next time- this subject has been hashed and re-hashed many times.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    If you run those two together there is just one more thing you need A MANZERR.

RHINO

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Big Rhino
    . . . A MANZERR.

RHINO
    Or Kramer would say a Bro - Bra for men

Thread Information