Thread: New User

elkins31 is offline Junior Member

New User

I am just starting to take Deca 200. Right now i weigh 220. Is there such a thing as getting bigger but also losing weight at the same time. i take Clembuterol with the Deca but i am not losing weight becase i eat so much. I want to lose about 10lbs and replace it with 10lbs of muscle. Any ideas?

Thanks,

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Your best bet is to put on mass and then cut down. You should stack Deca with something else. Deca/Winstrol works well and it'll help get you on your way to that goal. Save the Clen for post cycle IMO.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I think Excess has covered it bro its either gain mass or do a cutting cycle can,t do both

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dont know how tall you are but if you lose ten pounds and your muscles appear more shredded and cut who cares how much you weight if you look bigger. I say go for the cutting cycle and see what happens. My vote is deca , eq and finish with clomid

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Excess,

What is IMO? What dosage of the 2 do you recommend? Right now i am 2 weeks into the cycle. I have taken 100mg the first week, the 2nd week 300mg, the 3rd week i am starting and have taken 200mg and plan on taking another 200mg later this week. Is it ok to take 400mg in one day, or should i continue splitting it up like i am doing, 200mg 2X week?

PS, i appreciate all your guys help, this is awsome!

choice is offline Junior Member
    Dude, I would always take a bulk cycle over a cutting cycle. What I try to do on my bulking cycles is drink tons of water, eat very little fat (I take omega fat pills for clean fats), and do cardio every week. I am 6%BF, and I like it that way, and the most I will be after a 10 week cycle is 8%, and that's after gaining 20 pounds. Do the bulking, and just watch your diet. You can always do some clen or cyto after your cycle, it will also help you keep some of your gains.

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member
    I would go with a bulking phase then cut down. But then again you never mentioned what your bodyfat was. It could be 5% and then you would be insane to try to lose 10 lbs. or it could be 30% and then you might want to go with something like Eq/Winny or Deca /Winny. I haven't personally taken it, but I have many friends that take that combo and it works good for them. Let the board know your stats and you would get a more accurate response.

I am 6' 4" 225lbs, i have no idea my body fat. How do you mesure that? I think that i should be around 215lbs. That would be a good weight before added muscle weight.

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

If your gym has personal trainers they would be able to measure it for you, or you could buy a body fat caliper and have someone measure you. Your weight is good for your height, You might have to lose some body fat, but I would definitely go for the mass building gear then try to cut down after. Remember that you could keep your body fat down by eating the proper diet and training hard. I would go with Sustanon250/Equipoise /Winstrol , as for dosages and cycling ask one of the moderators. Try Mike or The Original Jason, they know there shit.

How do you ask a moderator?

Mike Guest
    you just did bro - got a little confused through the post - what's the question?

Stack

Mike,

I am trying to get big but at the same time turn some body fat into muscle. Right now i use Deca 200mg. I am in the 3rd week. I am following the following cycle:

week1-100mg
    week 2-300mg
    weeks 3&4&5-400mg
    Week 6-300
    Week 7-100mg
    In the 3rd week throught the 5th week, when i take 400mg, should i take it all at one time or should i spilt it into 200mg 2x week?

My body stats are 6' 4", 222lbs, i do not know my body fat, however i have a 37 waist and should have 35-36in waist plus weigh about 220lbs with a good amount of muscle. I want to slim down but get big. Any ideas? I know there is no easy way but want to find the most effective way.

Most people are telling me to stack winny with the deca to look better. Anything else. Is Deca even right? Being on it now for 3 weeks, i am noticing very small results.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

You dont need taper on and off its better if you start hard and finish the same way it will taper itself off naturally due to the esthers in the gear

Try deca at 400 mg weeekly test at 500 mg weekly and an eq i would stay away from wimmy dur to its cutting nature unless you in a cutting cycle. AS is more effective if you stack it than take one alone.

Mike Guest
    Ok well like he said tapering is completely unnecessary - so is the low doses - you have not been in your yccle long enough to see gains though so dont worry bout that - if you can get it quick enough start this week on 400mg of deca and 400mg of EQ for the next 8wks - also throw in some winstrol - wait two weeks and start at 50mg/ED - so you would forget about what you have already done and start this cycle

wks 1-8
    deca400
    eq400

wks 3-8
    winny 50mg/day

using clomid at the end

Thread Information