Billmister is offline Member

Question natural itchy nipples????

hey everyone quick question. I've been of juice for quit a long time now. More than 4 months. The thing is my power has been raising naturally, and i'm pritty happy about it. I'm not far from the power i had while on my last cycle. and not far in my weight as well. I'm planning on lifting naturally for a long time see where it takes me. Anyways... Today in the gym i was doing chest and my right nipple itched me like 4 times. I didn't scratch it though but it was itching... what can this mean? I came home and took one tab of nolvadex (all i have left) but why am i getting this if i'm natural now? will bromo help this? thanks

Slypknot is offline Member
    I'd say it might have just been a 'fluke'... if it keeps occurring then the solution will most likely depend on what your last cycle was (be it Deca or Test). Bromo with Deca and Nolva for test of course - though I don't know what effect it would have so long after your cycle.

Did you run post cycle therapy prior?

yup i did the clomid after my cycle. Last cycle was test cyp, dbol , eq. i really didn't need the nolvadex , but i took it anyway when i starting feeling a little itch while on the cycle. After the cycle ended it was concerened about my nips because the left one pops out a little bit more. and when i sqeezed it a little tiney bit of water came out. I did deca like 3 years ago for a short 8 weeks. so after this last cycle i took nolvadex when i saw the little water come out. so i ran nolva at 40mg for 5 days then 20mg for 5 more days. didn't take out the little puffyness of my left nipple so i want to give bromo a try. any advise anyone?

The liquid gig is simply prolactin building and really doesn't have a lot to play in actual gyno (or the itch ya feel) atleast from what I've seen/read. Hell, some people have the lactacting problem well before using AS. Bromo will help this, but then again so does Vitex which comes with WAY less side effects and is OTC. As long as you're not running a Deca cycle with Vitex it will most likely do the trick. Just run it at 1500-2000mg a day and see if those nips dry up.

Vitex is an herbal form of bromo so obviously doesn't provide the same strength level - but I've seen quite a few posts with good results from using it.

ok cool i'll try out the vitex. i didn't know you can get it over the counter. Well i'll give it a try before i try bromo. thanks alot. anyone try vitex and see results?

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Hey slyp, do you know if Vitex can help prevent gyno when you're doing a Fina cycle?

here's a update on vitex from me. well i know it's way to early to say that vitex is working, but today i went to the mall and purchased some vitex i took one 500mg capsul and just took one more about 20 minutes ago. maybe it's real soon, but when i touch the nipple that prolacted, it didn't hurt that much when i pushed the nipple back. The little tinny ball is still behine my nipple but it feels better. before when i used to push the nipple back it would kind of bother me, now it's cool.. I'll be taking 1000mg a day for as long as it lasts (90 capsules). I'll keep you all posted. thanks again for the help

First off - most bro's I've read using Vitex are running 1500-2000mg a day...

Second - It's herbal, and like anything herbal it's not going to be as strong as bromo.

Third - I would personally NEVER use it if I was getting gyno symptoms. As far as lactating I think it's more of a cosmetic or weirding-you-out kinda thing. A lot of guys have it before ever doing a cycle and just don't know it. I mean who in the hell would normally squeeze the living hell outta there nipple?? No one....unless they were worried. But for gyno I would NOT count on Vitex to counteract it (be it from Fina/Test/Deca /etc). If you're running Fina/Deca and concerned then get some damn bromo - if on test then get some Nolva. Don't wanna play around with herbs when facing something as serious/permanent as gyno.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Awesome news bro...let us know for sure! Im interested to see how this pans out for you.

well first, i'm not using any anabolic steroids now. Nore have i in a quite a bit. Second, i didn't just squeez the hell out of them, i had a little bump in back of my left nipple. And when i was feeling it to see if it was just my mind i squeezed and a little bit of water came out. I understand that many people already have it before they cycle. I didn't. Therd i agree on you that bromo or nolvadex is prob better because vitex is just a herbal. But i disagree about what you think of vitex. Just because it's not OTC doesn't mean it's no good at all. It's saying "don't use clearacil, just go with accutane" where as accutane would be the last resort for acne, if all else fails. I tried taking nolvadex at 40mg a day and did really not much for me. So BEFORE GOING TO THE FINAL RESORT, i'm gonna give vitax a try. Which worked for some people on this board. It's cheaper that BROMO, and Far less sides that Bromo has. If nothing happens with the vitex then i would have to take stronger stuff. thanks for your help

Sorry bro - after reading the posts following my initial 'Vitex' one I became concerned that it was starting to take on a light of 'bromo' replacement.

Your particular situation warrants giving it a try before moving on to heavier stuff with side effects. But someone stumbling on this post because their mid cycle and tits are itchy should not even consider using Vitex...

Sorry again - didn't mean to sound so against trying it. It's late...I've been surfing for hours... I should stop..I will stop...ok one more refresh on the new postings then THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

lol no problem bro. and your right, mid cycle and tits are itchy should NOT even consider using vitex. Well i'm off to sleep as well... Goodnight to all and again, thanks

Thread Information