Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xlcojones is offline Junior Member

cycle gone crazy!!! help

My friend is not doing to good right now. He bought half his cycle from a close friend(he didnt have the rest of the money at the time). Well he had started his cycle the same day he got the stuff. When he went to go buy the ret a week later his boy had been cought by the Police and was taken in. Now he is basically stuck. His cycle consit of Organon Deca dura 200 and organaon Sust 250. The only thing i can get my hands on right now is Brovel deca durabolin , Duratest, EQ, and t400.please guys help me out on what he can do to not mess up his cycle?!?!?!?

His cycle:
    deca at 300 w
    sust at 500 w

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Calm down their sport. It's not that big of a deal.
    How much of each does he have already?
    And if u don't mind me asking: Why or how was the guy caught by the cops?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this dude is talking about himself MB

ahhh i c. Ty :-)

buddy its my best friend....Trust me. I have all my stuff already. I just got mad cause he used my juice for 1 week when he didnt have his stuff. And now he got it but only half, cause of what i said. Thats why im trying to solve the problem.

Ok well how much of each do you have? How many weeks are u planning on running your cycle for?
    And how bout some stats other then "Male Whore"

HeLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by xlcojones
    HeLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Dude are you not reading what I wrote? I'm sitting here trying to help you and all you have to say is "Help"?
    None of us can help you if u don't give us some stats about yourself like: Height,weight,bf%,past cycle experience etc....
    Your profile says "Male Whore" well that doesn't tell me jack shit. We need alittle bit more info then that if we're going to lay out any type of cycle for you...

well once again its not me...My friend is 175 10% bf 5'11. What he wanted to do was what i am doing which is 300 deca , 500 sust. He only has half of that. An he used a week worth of my sh*T therefore im missing a week at the end(not a happy man). So im just trying to help the both of us out here. Its been a mission trying to find local gear cause all i can get is what i wrote up there.... Thanx

Alright so you buy a weeks worth of deca dura and 1 shot of T-400 for the end of your cycle.
    And your friend can just buy however many shots he needs of T-400 and deca dura to finish off his cycle.
    I don't understand what the problem is here?? Are u worried about switching up the different types of test's?
    Do you guys have access to clomid and novla?
    Also how many cycles have each of u done? And how long do you plan on running your cycles for?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't understand the problem either. You have both deca and test you can buy so have your friend get it and pay you back out of his.

Originally posted by Rickson
    I don't understand the problem either. You have both deca and test you can buy so have your friend get it and pay you back out of his.
    I'm glad i'm not the only one that didn't understand lol

jaysen is offline New Member
    Sounds to me like his source is blown....he was looking for a "hey just go here to get your stuff".....IMO He obviously knows he could just buy it...I think where to buy it is the problem...

Of course thats a stupid question also.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY CLEAR!! Hes askin for a source!!!!!!!!!!!! Just more creative ways of gettin us to talk. U want help, call drug rehab!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Bro you should have just come out and asked if you wanted a source. Tell you what just go to my website WWW.go_lick_my_prick.com and ill be sure to hook you up..........HITMAN

i mean you can get ahold of test so whats the fuckin problem? and he used a weeks of your supply so what are you saving up milk money to pay for your shit?

uh No every 1 has the wrong idea...if u didnt read it in the first post."The only thing i can get my hands on right now is Brovel deca durabolin , Duratest, EQ, and t400.please guys help me out on what he can do to not mess up his cycle?!?!?!? " OK. IM NOT ASKIN FOR A SOURCE. Its just the shit that we had b4 we cant get. Im just askin if he can swithc it up with anything else. he is gonna start his 5 week next week. Im just asking for help not for any BS talk. THANX

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so he has access to deca ok? befoer it was org. now you can run brovel?? what??
    he canswitch up and run t400 ok? its stronger than sus, brobably will burn like a mofo but what?? I dont see the mess up, except for him jumping into a pool of water head first without knowing how deep it was.
    what do you want ?? You have the answers to you own problem.

Damm your buddy is ignorant for starting his cycle with out all the necessary requirements!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    so whats the fuckin difference between brovels deca and oragon??? Just buy it and stop houndin us to break rules, no one is gonna tell u they have somethin unless u wanna get scammed!!!!!!!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    well what every one is saying is "test is test" wether its sust 250 or T-400. You can mix'n'match i (but some others might not agree) would pick up some T-400 and more deca dura.....HITMAN good luck

BIG-G is offline Banned
    and the t400 can replace the sust. So stop ur wining, or shoot the shit in ur eyeballs (better absorbsion), and then cry to us!

damn u talk so much crap BIG G. Why dont u just answer the damn question and stop runnin your lip.All i want is an answer to my question not anything else. Ive seen some other post you have put up and u do talk allot of smack. G-Damn Relax already. Peace

I duratest any good?

stac is offline New Member
    LOL

hahahahaha...super funny!!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    why do u give a shit about him if he used your shit for a week? me, ida broke his nose.

BIG-G is offline Banned

Hey BiG BLOAT hahaha. I already told u I dont care what u need to say.

hey guys just a question

did you ever go outside and have like some annoying gnat flying by your ear??pain in the ass, isn't it?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    HEY XLCOJONES;;;how can u say what u did after i told u to get the brovel deca (same shit diff brand),,,, and then i said get the t400 in replacement of the sustanon250. So now after i help u scold me and mock me based on a few of my previouse posts, well then little man, i hope your crazy cycle puts on the 60lb of muscle that u were plannin to get. (u still aint in my league). Now go stick the t400 in ur eyeballs!!!

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    LOL, damn fellas.... Keep going at it..

HEY XLCOJONES;;;how can u say what u did after i told u to get the brovel deca (same shit diff brand),,,, and then i said get the t400 in replacement of the sustanon250. So now after i help u scold me and mock me based on a few of my previouse posts
    __________________________________________________ _______

Well u did "try" to help me but what was all that bullshit u wrote after?? nothing right??? Back up what u write. Hey atleast i can. You joke around too much Big G.
    Im out PeaCe

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i gave u ur advice, to me there is no CRAZY SITUATION,,, ur lookin to score the same brands that u had thru ar and thats breaking the rules!! Why would there even be a "situation if u can buy t400 and brovels deca ?????? THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, hence ur askin for a source!!!! good bye!

LMAO...I could go on and on and on about you and how hard headed you are. But im gonna be the bigger man and drop this. Your too funny.
    Peace

Re: hey guys just a question

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    did you ever go outside and have like some annoying gnat flying by your ear??pain in the ass, isn't it?
    PB--Where and thr fuc do you come up with this shit:lo:-- your a true character and all right in my book!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack

always happy to entertain.actually,i don'tknow where this shit comes from.i think it's years of hardcore drugabuse, which is starting to scare me,haha.i think i have problems

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I KNOW I HAVE PROBLEMS!!!

Re: abstrack

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    always happy to entertain.actually,i don'tknow where this shit comes from.i think it's years of hardcore drugabuse, which is starting to scare me,haha.i think i have problems
    My man 50grand!! It's all good --time to share buddy!!-- I can help with the abuse:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i thought i was the entertainer on this board,, (and drenegade)?!!

If you must need some kind of identity then go for it and claim title!! Maybe tape a grudge match between you and dickR scrappin it out for the title of AR "Entertainer"??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If we are giving out titles I want to be the offical board painintheazz, O hold on I already am and have the title.

Pain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information