rotunda is offline Junior Member

Get any comments from work colleagues while on AS?

Hey guys,

I just wanted to check what your work colleagues say while you are on AS. Does anybody get suspicious when you are gaining 10-30 lbs? Has anybody ever confronted you (i.e. colleagues, boss) about it? Do you ever get a sense that people are talking about you behind your back? If so, please describe what happened and what type of place you work at. I think the replies can help ppl with their expectations while on AS.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I'm lucky that at work we have to dress formal so It's pretty hard to notice.

I just make sure that my colleges notice that big tub of protien on my desk and me drinking a shake 2x a workday.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im in college, and yes. people say shit, and notice. its freaking annoying. it may also be that ive always worn alot of tee-shirts, and as a rule they dont hide much...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The only comments I've ever heard is "Wow you're really muscular!" No one has mentioned juicing.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    well when they see me eating 3-4 meals throughout an 8 hour work day they think they know whats making get "puffy" around the neck. like gear i also dress pretty formal so its almost like i have two sets of slacks - pre cycle and post cycle. just tell them how much your eating and if they want to test you they have to test a majority of your fellow workers. as tests run around 300.00 bucks so i doubt they will really come after you. unless youve been pushing everyone around and talking trash..........

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I have people telling me, "damn your getting bigger". And they all want to know what your taking and I just tell them that im taking alot of protein in. I wouldnt tell anybody at my work what im taking, too many snitches out there.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Im in the military so its pretty hard to disguise gaining 20 lbs. My flight suits get skin tight and everyone comments. For the pricks that call your use of steroids out in front of a crowd, I usually make them look like idiots by asking if they would go to the gym with me for a month and then they'll understand, on top of eating 6 meals a day and sleeping 8 hours. It usually makes them feel pretty damn stupid....web

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I actually had two coworkers come up to me about a year ago and attempt an intervention. I think they were embarrassed when I couldn't stop laughing. I must admit I was floored because I have a coat and tie kind of job. I know people talk but generally I just smile and walk away.

TITANS is offline New Member
    Personally, I don't think it's anybody's business. People have some balls to ask. I just smile.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    i dont tell anyone at work apart from those who i know are also on it. but i find not telling helps(apart from saving your job)when people say "damn are you getting bigger?" you know it's legit and not someone blowing smoke up your ass.

rotunda is offline Junior Member
    Bump.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I actually had two coworkers come up to me about a year ago and attempt an intervention. I think they were embarrassed when I couldn't stop laughing. I must admit I was floored because I have a coat and tie kind of job. I know people talk but generally I just smile and walk away.
    Intervention?? Now thats funny.

I've been big since I started this job. At my old job however I hired one of my "juice bro's". We always used to cycle together. He was kinda a puss at first so I had to shoot him at work even. The only comment I'd get was. Damn that dbol is blowing you up. Or you look freake huge.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    funny thing was when i worked retail jobs i got accused of being a "roid head" when i had never done anything. Now its a power struggle in the gym for size and strength and im sure they all see the difference, they just dont say shit, why would they, there admiring you!

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone in my office thinks I'm crazy eating all the time and drinking the weird ass pink shakes every few hours.
    On the other hand I had several women ask me to take my shirt off the other day to see how I looked with my new cutting diet.

dansteelman is offline Member
    My coworkers notice my body composition changing...thats about it.

I don't give a damm what anyone at work thinks...

I am one of those people who go to work to earn money and nothing more. I do not socialize with (or even talk to) the people I work with outside the bare necesseties of my job.

I know one secretary at work does suspect my gear use as she is a personal trainer part time but I don't think she cares... she does say "gee thats some goood protein shakes you're drinking, they seem to be working fast!".

Ah well...

Red

Chach is offline Associate Member
    im a college student and yes they do know , they come up to me and say things like "dude, what are you takeing" i say chicken alot of it...they have to now, especially when i gain 25 pounds, lol....where i go to school many kids juice, but many of those kids that juice dont have a freakin clue as to what there doing, so they look like shit...juice is only a little part of it they think cause they juice and have a shitty diet they will still get huge..bullshit....

Originally posted by The Juice Man
    juice is only a little part of it
    AMEN to that bro!

Listening to some folks ramble on about gear you'd think that it was everything... if only thry knew...

Red

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by tt333
    I have people telling me, "damn your getting bigger". And they all want to know what your taking and I just tell them that im taking alot of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> in. I wouldnt tell anybody at my work what im taking, too many snitches out there.
    Exactly- i do not tell anyone.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    nitro-tech thats the big joke show them a muscle mag....let them read an add........LOL

Chach is offline Associate Member
    im a college student and yes they do know , they come up to me and say things like "dude, what are you takeing" i say chicken alot of it...they have to now, especially when i gain 25 pounds, lol....where i go to school many kids juice, but many of those kids that juice dont have a freakin clue as to what there doing, so they look like shit...juice is only a little part of it they think cause they juice and have a shitty diet they will still get huge..bullshit....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I got a couple of jobs. One in a club so its open forum on AS there with the buds I work with and the other is a wear whatever you want job so I can dress to hide any weight gain. I'm doing my first real bulking cycle so now I wear more shirts with sleves and collars to conceal rapid weigt gain. It's worked for the 1st week and I guess we'll see how it goes.

I work at a sawmill, so its not like I am gonna get fired for AS use. Its pretty common knowledge that I am using AS. Everyone always makes jokes about, the say I am on the "ass candy" I find it actually pretty funny.

Thread Information