Bama1 is offline New Member

Newbie w/questions

Hey guys,

I am another new member to your board. I've been reading and learning on this site for a while now. I wish I would have come here sooner before obtaining my gear. I have been given some dbol and test. cyp. My question is..What would be the best way to cycle and stack these two and should I add some Winny during the cycle for lean gains or should the Winny be done afterwards for cutting? If so, at what dosage. This will be my second cycle. The first was sust for 8 weeks. The first 2 weeks at 250ml. Four weeks at 500 ml and the last two at 250 ml. I had some decent results but nothing awesome. I would like to add about 15 more pounds of lean body mass. I am 30 yrs. old and 5'8" tall and at about 180 lbs. now and have been working out for about four years.

Also, I read somewhere that you should not drink while taking sust. Is this true? Why? Does this go for all AS?

Thanks in advance,

Bama1

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    wk 1-4 dbol @ 30mg ED
    wk 1-10 cyp @ 500mg/wk
    wk 9-13 winny @ 50mg ED

start clomid after your last shot of winny, have anti-e's (liquidex) on hand...also keep some nolvadex on hand as well. Do not drink on AS because when you are using 17AA orals (dbol, winny, etc.) they put stress on your liver and drinking just adds to the stress. Also alcohol dehydrates you so it is not wise to ever drink on cycle because it just hinders your gains.

Thread Information