Info on free spikes for canadian Bro's

Hey guys.
    Just wanted to let all the canadian bro's out there, how to get free spikes. Just go to the nearest Community health office or center. Ask to speak to the public health nurse. Tell her you are interested in the needle exchange program. They only ask for your first name, you can even make one up. I got enough spikes to last my entire cycle all for free. I got free alcohol swabs and bandages as well. I thought everyone knew about this but even my source was surprised to hear about it when I talked to him tonight. So there you go guys, happy injecting.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Re: Info on free spikes for canadian Bro's

Originally posted by cycles the destroyer
    Hey guys.
    Just wanted to let all the canadian bro's out there, how to get free spikes. Just go to the nearest Community health office or center. Ask to speak to the public health nurse. Tell her you are interested in the needle exchange program. They only ask for your first name, you can even make one up. I got enough spikes to last my entire cycle all for free. I got free alcohol swabs and bandages as well. I thought everyone knew about this but even my source was surprised to hear about it when I talked to him tonight. So there you go guys, happy injecting.
    We have that program here in the states as well (in most cities and communitys) However I'd rather just order them cuz I don't like drawing attn to myself. You know how ppl talk....

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    or you go to the aids center thing and get needles and condoms for free, i got 300 condoms one time, lol. 3 zip lock bags full

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    or you go to the aids center thing and get needles and condoms for free, i got 300 condoms one time, lol. 3 zip lock bags full

Thats cool that you guys have them in the states too. When I went in it was totally confidential. The health nurse thought AS was some kind of drug to get high of off. It was pretty funny, I started laughing. She got a little AS eduacation from me before I left.

Thread Information