juicemonkey is offline Banned

need clomid expert advice

All right i have over 30 primobolan depots 10 test propionates, and 10 decas i was going to start the primos then jump on the test and after the test take the deca but throught the hole cycle take the primos when should i take the clomid after the primos or after the test or after the deca or wait and take it 2 weeks after the whole cycle
    when i am through with the primos. i was told after the whole cycle but then i was told 2 weeks after the test while i am still on the deca and primo because of the test. please if you can tell me
    thanks all

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    ok - i re-read your post a twice - and my head still hurts. I am going to try and help you out here.

I would run all three together. But then again I don't know what you are trying to achieve? Are you bulking - which I would assume. Then I would say run them together. Now you have some issues here. The prop is a quick ester. You have 10 props are they 100 or 50mg? Either way - 10 props is only going to last you 10 to 20 days at best. Thats if it is 100mg/ml and you do 1 cc EOD. You need more test.

Read this: http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#

It will explain each of the three listed compounds. Now. Deca is a long ester. You need to take it for 10 weeks at least IMO. If the Primo is 100mg each. You could take the deca 200-400mg a week and the primo 200 mg a week. If you wanted to add in some test you could cyp or eth or a sust250 or t-400. at 200-400mg a week. Now not knowing your stats is hard to tell.
    To try and answer your 1st question. if you run all three at once - primo - test - deca. I would clomid 3 weeks after last inject. This based on the half life of deca - and 3 weeks is needed for the substance to be at a low enough level in your body that the clomid will work. I would suggest you do some searches on primo deca or clomid - there are 100's of threads related to your question - hope this helps.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Rethink your cycle before you worry about clomid.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Rethink your cycle before you worry about clomid.
    Stated the best!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    do more research don't jump into anything. as far as clomid click on the links below

Thread Information