FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

My friend has a problem . . .

My, friend, or is it me, has a problem. No it's me. No it's definately my friend. Is it? Am I my friend? Is my friend me? Anyway I have, I mean my friend has a problem . . .

I suppose some do it because they don't want to openly admit to anything and some do it because their friends are unable to access the board. Either way, it's kinda funny when guys post 'My friend . . .' threads.

The Butcher is offline Member
    You are definitely not your friend.

Jayflex is offline Banned
    My friend said that is funny...lol

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Thats very true, but maybe some kids are just too insecure about it....you never know or maybe it is really there friend, haha i dont get it....

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    The Juice Man, is that a typo in your cycle in your signature or are you running 17AA's for 13 weeks straight?

NJ_...........no theres no typo here, yes you are correct if you wanna look at it that way, ill be takeing shots of winny so it wont be as hard on my liver........but if you would like to suggest anything, im willing to here it out, thanx.peace

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    holy shit bro, kiss your fuckin liver good by...just because you shoot winny doesn't mean it isn't going to hurt your liver....it would make no diffrence if you shot it or drank it...reconsider that please...Madmax

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    What does it really matter if its you or a friend. You are coming to the board to get an answer. So just get the answer and leave the unless details out.

Madmax--thanx for ur concern bro...i do know that injecting still affects ur liver. but i want to try it out....i will consider another plan but i really want to do it this way...but thanx again for ur concern,,i feel loved.haha..

BIG-G is offline Banned
    hey hes just trying to be your friend. I mean we all have friends and h have a friend who wants to know some stuff so i tell everyone here about my friend,,,,, he owns a club,,,,,, its called ,,,, "FIGHT CLUB"!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by The Juice Man
    Madmax--thanx for ur concern bro...i do know that injecting still affects ur liver. but i want to try it out....i will consider another plan but i really want to do it this way...but thanx again for ur concern,,i feel loved.haha..
    I hope your doubleing up on liver protectants!
    And make sure u get some blood work done post cycle, especially liver value's.
    Goodluck,

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i dont have any friends

BIG-G is offline Banned
    hey wimp, my friends from "fight club" have invited u to tuesday nights meeting!!

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i have a problem big-g. i fight like a girl. youll get some good laughs from it though.

Hey dude 13 weeks of heavy orals and your skin is gonna turn fucking yellow. You might get bigger but you'll look like a walking corpse. Remember whats the point in being huge if you dont live long enough to enjoy it. Im not saying that your cycle will kill you, it will probably come close though.

whoooo lets slow it down....mbaraso: actually no im not running any liver protectants, so if i die who gives a fuck no one thats the point, i have nothing to lose, but i appreciate ur concern, life will go on, i just give a fuck anymore, in the last couplke of months i have been thou hell and back and you know what, no one gives a fuck about you, they all care about themselves, life sucks its not fair sorry im venting...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

well, my friend's dad can kick your friend's dad's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    hey wimp, my friends from "fight club" have invited u to tuesday nights meeting!!
    first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.
    second rule of fight club is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

as for everyone's opinions for your winny, juice man, noone is trying to call you stupid, just trying to help you make a decision that could permanently affect your life. your statement about having nothing to lose is totally bogus in my opinion...if your life changed dramatically over the next year and you were happy wouldn't you regret taking the winny if you had liver damage or failure? look at the big picture bro, the future should remain where it is but the present isn't always as important as people think...

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    whoooo lets slow it down....mbaraso: actually no im not running any liver protectants, so if i die who gives a fuck no one thats the point, i have nothing to lose, but i appreciate ur concern, life will go on, i just give a fuck anymore, in the last couplke of months i have been thou hell and back and you know what, no one gives a fuck about you, they all care about themselves, life sucks its not fair sorry im venting...
    Come on bro, I know I don't understand what you went through but dont take it out on your body. I used to have the same attitude. If you wanna talk about it and stuff PM me. I'm not gonna blow sunshine up your ass on the thread, just be smart about it bro. You say that no one gives a fuck about you but you have seen replies to the cycle on AR already. We give a fuck about you man, we all are bro's on here.

daem--im not saying anyone is calling me stupid........well thanx for clearing it up, yeah i here you, so what do you think just leave the dbol out or what?...and thanx again i appreciate ur concern

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    i guess this has been a case of thread hijacking, just like those cases BIG-G was complaining about. which is kinda funny too.

anyway, i've decided to post this story here cause it really is about my friend . . .

my friend started a cycle two weeks ago. he telephoned me before his cycle and told me he was gonna do 20 dbol (5mg) tabs per day. i was like, whoa, that's not safe. he said he wasn't worried as liver and kidney damage only affect a few. i told him that was a croc and he was mad to take that many dbol each day.

he phoned me yesterday to say he stopped taking the dbol as he was pissing blood and his kidneys were aching. morale of the story? listen to your friends when they know what they're talking about.

razor67 is offline Banned
    daem--im not saying anyone is calling me stupid........well thanx for clearing it up, yeah i here you, so what do you think just leave the dbol out or what?...and thanx again i appreciate ur concern
    i would keep the d-bol..just dont start the winny so soon..wait until week 8 or 9..give the ole liver a break..
    peace

Thread Information