madmanz is offline Junior Member

Cancun Mex Selections

have a friend on spring break going to cancun has anyone ever been there and made any purchases i would assume they would have the popular stuff but i am only guessing or would they be limited whith what the stock up on? should he just go to a pharmacy?
    if bought at the pharmacy is more like to be real than fake?
    also i know it is a resort area should he hunt there or go farther inland where the locals live? price isnt a concern
    alot of ?s but want to plan ahead instead of doing a scavenger hunt and coming back with fake stuff.
    thanks for any answers

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Go to Wal-mart...all the locals know where it is. The lady at the pharmacy counter was very helpful...Provided me with all the Sust redi-jects I could stand, chlomid, proviron , etc...She also tried to sell me some Andriol . All I did was make a list and hand it to her...she knew exactly what I was there for...

snowman is offline Senior Member
    MAdmanz....woodsy is not kidding ; believe it or not Go to Wal-mart, and you find any thing you need... i did not believe it my self, until i seen it with my own eyes ( i love Mexico).. it is also the safest place, to get any thing you need.... tell your friend to get on the BUS , and tell the Bus driver to take him to Wall -mart ( bus drive only 6 pesos/ 60cents)... that's the kind of Wall-mart, we should have in Canada, they even sell licor and Beer.
    Good Luck.

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    im living in wrong country LOL

Thread Information