Thread: Little bloating

lucky27 is offline Associate Member

Little bloating

Im finishing week 6 of deca 400/wk- week 1-12, Prop 100 mg EOD-week 5-13, and Winny 50 mg EOD-week 11-15. I'm getting a little bloat and water retention i believe from the prop, I was thinking about starting Nolvadex in week 7 and running it all the way through clomid therapy.What should the dosage be,20 mg /day or 10 mg /day? Also ,does Nolv. help with Fat? I read the Steroid Profile on this site and it said it would help fat mobilization. Is there anything else I should consider taking? That can be started in the middle of a cycle? (e.i.-Arimidex or Liquidex)

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if i had to guess id say the bloats from the deca bro, i always get a little water/bloat from it, dont get too much from prop as its commonly used in cutting cycles plus EOD would keep your levels 'somewhat' constant which would avoid the consequences of peaks/troughs...the winny also combats bloat...

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    But the only thing is the bloat didn't show up until the 6th week, one week after starting Prop.

animal instinct is offline New Member
    Prop can bloat you...especially if you are taking something like Deca with it...just keep your sodium intake low and drink a lot of water.

Originally posted by lucky27
    But the only thing is the bloat didn't show up until the 6th week, one week after starting Prop.
    Do remember that deca takes 4-5 weeks to kick in...

And generally prop doesn't bloat much, it at all. Thats why it's a choice test for cutting. Tren +prop+proviron ... yummy!

Red

Thread Information