daturk is offline Banned

winny for 4 weks or 5 weeks

see i ran intoa problem i was going to do winny for 4 weeks but i started checkin some threads out and everyone is doing it for 5 weeks so how does this look

1-8 deca 400 mg/wk
    1-8 testos 500 wk
    8-11 or 7-11 winny 50 mg ed oe eod ????
    i appreciate all the help

daturk is offline Banned
    sorry typo oe means or ,may bad fellas

Run the winny wks 7-12(6wks) at 50mg/ED so that your cycling up to your post cycle clomid. If tabs are taken try and split doses because of winny's short half-life. 25mg/A.M. and 25mg/before retiring.

demetri is offline Member
    I love winny. I'd do it 50 mg EOD forever ... or until the last of my hair fell out.

Honestly though I don't think that anyone needs more than 50 mg EOD or 25 mg ED. I've gotten good results from just doing 2 a week with some primo.

I guess it really depends on your experience with Winny. The underground stuff I find half as effective as going with the zambons ... man did I love the zambons..... Plus I'm a little squirt so I usually do well going with half of what my friends use.

daturk is offline Banned
    demetri ur saying go with eod for 5 weeks or no ,,and then maybe i could trow in some hydroxycut or something

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    man!! only 50mg/EOD???

i was going to take like 150mg/EOD for 6 weeks...
    is that too much?

daturk is offline Banned
    they say 100 mg eod is good but 150 mg aday ,thats pretty damn high ,,have u ever used winstrol ,,bec i havent and im trying to keep it low bec i dont know how i would react to it .

Originally posted by daturk
    demetri ur saying go with eod for 5 weeks or no ,,and then maybe i could trow in some hydroxycut or something
    Go five weeks. If you have the cash go six and you'll see great results.

You'll cramp up like crazy if your winny is really 50 mg. There's a lot of underground lab stuff going around in Canada. I was using 50 mg ED with the stuff from one lab and didn't cramp up once. When I was taking 50 mg twice a week of the zambons I had mild muscle cramps. EOD with the zambons and I had wicked muscle cramps, wicked pumps too. I suspect that the underground stuff I had was severely cut and was probably only 1/2 (at most) of what it said it was. Switching to another labs V brought back the muscle cramps.

You'll react just fine to the winny. Trust me you'll love it. I found that after a week I had to think about how I was going to move before I moved (ie turning to look at a broad) or I'd get some kind of muscle cramp.

It's hard on your joints too, but you'll not notice any joint problems with the deca to start with. After you've gone through your deca you'll want to take in some glucosamine. I'm not sure if this actually helps with the joint pain that winny can cause but it can't hurt.

150 mg a day of just winny will have you walking like your grand pappy. 50 mg EOD made my joints increadibly tender (I wasn't stacking anything with it), so tender that just having something brush up against my ankle hurt.

daturk is offline Banned
    ok sounds good demetri thanks allot ,i appreciate all the help
    so i think im gonna change evrythng around

400 mg deca 1 - 10
    500 mg test 1- 10
    50mg/eod winny 8- 13
    2 days after clomid and nolvadex ,also getting liquidex for bloat so ill pronbably run that .25 evryday throughout the cycle.so how does it look

Thumbs up

Looks good

Jersey Sadist is offline New Member
    I'm going to be shooting Winny myself. I'm a rookie in shooting it and always had a Dr. friend do it. It's a pain always going to his office to bother him so I am taking it upon myself to do it.

I was told the shoulder is the best place and to rotate around the head in the shape of a diamond. Is this true?

Thanks for the replys.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    Run the winny wks 7-12(6wks) at 50mg/ED so that your cycling up to your post cycle clomid. If tabs are taken try and split doses because of winny's short half-life. 25mg/A.M. and 25mg/before retiring.
    ^^^ This sounds much better...

EOD for esterless gear? The half life is a matter of hours - not days. And at 50mg EOD? That is only about 175mg per week... most would be pretty unsatisfied with that... or with any androgen at that dose - even one with any ester weight. I understasnd you are stacking it but I would suggest 50mg ED as a minimal. If you want a lower dose - get some tabs and split them up to 25mg ED, which will get you back to 175mg per week... again very low dose... how much do you weigh? Bodyfat? How old are you?

Studies do show that a Winstrol dose under 25mg does promote muscle gain with exercise - little effect if any on groups who took it with no excersise. But what exactly is it you want this cycle to help you accomplish? And what are your stats? ... and fill out your profile...

No one can give you a proper prescription without any personal info... are you a Ronnnie Coleman or a Brad Pitt?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Warrior winny should be taken ED and not EOD to be most effective. I personally think 50 mg ED is the right dose for most people.

daturk is offline Banned
    im 240 lbs 6'1 18 ,,18% bf i think but not sure ,,,im looking to gain like 20 lbs of lean muscle mass and at the end of the cycle harden up and lose bf ,,my workout plan looks liek this cardio 5 days a week at a steady pace 30 min minmum ,and a body part a day for lifting sets of 12 ,10,8,6,,thanks
    Last edited by daturk; 03-03-2003 at 02:08 PM.

Youa re a big fella. 240 at 6'1" is pretty large. I think your main focus should either be on adding lean mass or cutting bodyfat and trying to conserve as much of your muscle weight as possible...

400mg/wk Deca 1-10 (800mg frontload week 1)
    50mg/ED Test Prop 1-7
    75mg/ED winny 8-12

Begin Deca/Test Prop for muscle gains - end Deca/Win to aid in cutting it up and drying out from the test.
    Last edited by Warrior; 03-02-2003 at 02:03 PM.

daturk is offline Banned
    im 240 lbs but i still feel small its not like im all fat im pretty solid im around like 17 1/2 inch arms cold ,and could lift alllot ,its just that i feel small for some reason ,,do u feel like that sometimes warrior

Ya brah - in the gym I feel like an animal - then at home I feel like I need major improvements... it's called muscle dysmorphia... you get used to it. The only cure is to add more muscle

There are worst things than trying to see how big and lean you can get - like the other part of the population that seems to want to see how fat and lazy they can get...

daturk is offline Banned
    exactly i feel real bigg and beefy in the gym ,and then when i come home im like whath the hell how much morre weight do i have to gain to be satified ,,so instead of going up to 270 lbs im going to try something diff and just work on cutting allot maybe ill be satified but maybe not ,,this shit is a disease ur saying right warrior haha i

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by demetri

It's hard on your joints too, but you'll not notice any joint problems with the deca to start with. After you've gone through your deca you'll want to take in some glucosamine. I'm not sure if this actually helps with the joint pain that winny can cause but it can't hurt.

150 mg a day of just winny will have you walking like your grand pappy. 50 mg EOD made my joints increadibly tender (I wasn't stacking anything with it), so tender that just having something brush up against my ankle hurt.
    Damn it was that bad? I am considering running Eq/Winny/Test for a summer cycle, but if the winny made your joints that tender I may think twice. My joints are already kinda creaky. My shoulder and tricep joint pop like a motha when I rotate or flex them. Is there anything I can do to combat the joint pain? Other than the glucosamine of course.

DCB

As sore as my joints got winny is still my fav AS.

If you cycle it with Fina or Deca (especially Deca) you won't have any joint pain to speak of. I'm not sure about EQ but I think that any AS that makes you hold a bit of water will limit the joint pain and keep your joints nice and lubricated.

The worst I ever felt was doing a winny only cycle. I looked awesome though

Thread Information