Thread: Tne

mg0922 is offline Associate Member

Question Tne

So, im bored and doing alot of research on ALL types of steroids , and i come across TNE, a purely based testosterone ONLY with no ester attached if Im right. WHat exactly is an "ester" and what would be the difference in taking this compound over a tes with an ester in it. JUst trying to get the scientic part of all this.

ANyone?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    An ester is a chain of fatty acid molecules that is chemically attached to each hormone molecule. Your body cannot utilize or even recognize a hormone while it is attached to an ester. Your body has enzymes that will break down an ester chain link by link until the hormone is freed. So basically esters are used in AAS (and certain other drugs) to slow and control the rate at which the compound is released into the bloodstream. The more carbons on an ester, the longer it takes to degrade and the longer its active life will be (though there are some structural exceptions, like phenylprop).

So TNE is just pure testosterone that will hit your system faster and clear much faster, since your body does not have to break down the ester on each molecule first.

hey thx !!

i read that say you shoot 100mg of tes e really your body only takes in 100mg minus the ester. So your not getting the full effect unless you use somthing like that with no ester...

SO im guess when you say "will break down an ester chain link by link" that is essentially taking away from the quantity of testosterone ??

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ ****ing great post

TNE. so i take its quite painful?

and injections would be ED? or 2 x times a day?

The ester takes up room in the 100 mgs equation. It's estimated that on 69% of cyp or enanthate is actual testosterone , whereas 84 % of propionate is active testosterone.

400-1200mg a wk from what ive read.. It has a long life so prob once a week would suffice, but 2x a week would be better. Man that s*&t is PURE TEST!! Im sure its so thick youd had a hella of a time injecting it. hahaha

Guys usually pin water-based test (suspension) twice a day.
    Oil based TNE can be pinned once a day. But this isn't based on any scientific literature, just others' experiences and bro-science (I've only used water-based once a day to kickstart).

The dose per week should be the same as prop or maybe a little less.
    And we don't have to estimate the actual percentage of hormone in a compound. It's a simple math equation that you can easily calculate by looking at the molecular weights of the base hormone and its ester weight.

And TNE is no thicker than anything esterfied. It isn't like injectables are straight compound anyway, with the ester being the only thing that reduces its viscosity (lol).
    Being "pure test", TNE is just 100mg of test per 100mg of powder in the vial. It doesn't mean that some idiot just melted down a gram of test and poured it in a vial. The majority of any injectable steroid 's volume is comprised of the carrier (oil/EO) and solvent.

exatcly, thats what i just said the base hormone minus its ester

esterfieddddddddd!!!! haaha

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good thread

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Im running tne once per day BUT im also running test prop. Reason is if you dont run another test as a base your hormone levels will be all over the place like a roller coaster so run it along side anoth kind of test and its fukin leathel. Its not even that its 100mg of straight test its that instead of slowly releasing over a couple week its in you now all of it bamm so it kicks in pretty hard and fast. Not on the first day but fast.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    I've only ever used suspension (which hurts like the devil pissed in your arm), but you should always use a base of of test+ester in my opinion. I'm on the look-out for some TNE, and am psyched to try it, as I have herd it is much less painful than suspension, and is every bit as effective, which is to say, will blow you up like grenade.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    I've only ever used suspension (which hurts like the devil pissed in your arm), but you should always use a base of of test+ester in my opinion. I'm on the look-out for some TNE, and am psyched to try it, as I have herd it is much less painful than suspension, and is every bit as effective, which is to say, will blow you up like grenade.

Ive never run water suspension but TNE is completely painless and awesome.

i just got some!!! ;0) not that im going to use it any time soon, but i figured i could get it now so what the hek ! In the mean time. Im learning about it! and thats good to know to run an ester tes with it. will do when the time comes!

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    I know this thread is a few weeks old but I'm about to make TNE in oil or a transdermal form. I don't have access to prop powder just yet but do have TNE powder. My question is how bad would it be to use TNE with no prop. or enanthate as a formal test base? I can inject 2x day with insulin pins or just once a day as mentioned. I understand the whole absorbance ratio with transdermals also.

What are thoughts on TNE as the ONLY test in the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by badmoto View Post
    I know this thread is a few weeks old but I'm about to make TNE in oil or a transdermal form. I don't have access to prop powder just yet but do have TNE powder. My question is how bad would it be to use TNE with no prop. or enanthate as a formal test base? I can inject 2x day with insulin pins or just once a day as mentioned. I understand the whole absorbance ratio with transdermals also.

What are thoughts on TNE as the ONLY test in the cycle?
    It'll work fine. You'll just get more side effects, especially if you don't keep a real strict pinning schedule.

Thread Information