sooner45 is offline Member

Is this a good cycle??

I just startd EQ today, and I have been takin hydroxycut for about 3 weeks, I'm also thinking about starting some ECA Asap.....and then also starting Anavar in about 2 weeks...(money purposes). Just wondeing if that would be a good cycle??? If so, is it too much to take the hydroxycut and the ECA at the same time????

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, yes t is to much to take eca and hydroxy at the same time...you need to do some serious research, why would you start a cycle and not have everything you need...back to the drawing board bro..Madmax..

So just lay off the hydroxy, right?

Ok, what if I just stuck with EQ/ECA stack? Will be that ok?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? Stats, AAS experience, planned cycle, lifting history. It is kind of hard to give any answer to your question without knowing a little more.

Yeah no problem....Im 22 years old and have played high school f'ball and some college ball.....but have never ran gear. I know guys who have and are pretty experienced, so I just started thinking about doing it. I stopped working out for a few years, but have been working out contunuously for about 2-3 months. I
    m 5"10', about 195 pounds. Not too sure about body fat. I am pretty well build, but I'm going to down to Miami in 2 months to visit a buddy of mine that plays for UM, I basically want to rip and tone up, and lose a few pounds in the gut area. I do cardio as well as regular work-outs 3-4 times a day. I recently just started dieting about 2-3 weeks, nothing too technical, but just cutting out fast food, drinking lots of water, and eating more protein, tahts about it. I already got some EQ cause a buddy of mine said that its good for cutting and toning, but I also wanted to stack that with something to take some fat off. Dont get me wrong, I'm not fat, but just a lil pudge that I want to get rid of............I was thinking just ECA, but wanted to get yalls input? Like I said, just get cut and rip, put on a lil muscle, and lose the gut? Any suggestions on what I can throw in with my EQ and a little more descriptive diet would help out a LOT!!!! Please help!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!

Thread Information