Thread: Reforvit-B

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Reforvit-B

Ok everybody, I just picked up my first Reforvit-B in Mexico.

I want to stack it with some Sus250 (I have 20 ml) and some Deca (I have 50ml Norandren 50). I'm wanting to do 750mg/Sus/week and 400mg/Deca/week. I also have 30ml of Brovel T-200 to throw in if need be, and I know to throw it in at the top of the cycle since its not self tapering but my question is. . .

Where do I throw in the Reforvit? I am planning on doing it orally.

Somebody write me out a cycle for consideration please!? I've been "hot" since 1985 off and on so I'm not novice except for the Reforvit!?

I'm ready to "blow up" so gimme some ideas! All thoughts and responses will be greatly appreciated down here in Texas.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u wanna throw it in the beggining untill the sust kicks in,it takes about three weeks untill it hits u,so ref.is like A jumpstart.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Rock can you post a pic of your Ref-B? I just bought a bottle of that myself and I wanna see what your bottle looks like.
    Thanks,

M

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    use the revorvit in just as you would any type of dbol . it is 25mgs dbol per ml(cc) . i use 50 mgs per day for the first 4 weeks of my cycle, split into 2 or 3 doses a day.

i'll post a pic of reforvit for you MB .

reforvit-b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reforvit-B-image02.jpg  

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Reforvit-B

Originally posted by rocklizard

I want to stack it with some Sus250 (I have 20 ml)
    You are gonna need more sus bro, if you want to do 750mg/w you are only gonna have enough to do 6 weeks at 750 and 1 week at 500.

To answer your question on the reforvit, do 1.5cc's a day for 4-6 weeks.

Thanks, Kev I got the 100ml bottle @ 50mgs a ml. I hope I didn't get scammed...

M

damn MB, i've never heard of a 100ml bottle of ref-b at 50mgs per ml. . it may be legit, but i am really doubtful bro. ref-b is a dark, rusty looking, thin, oily liquid. it taste absolutely horrible. when you inject it it gives you a coppery taste in your mouth. it kinda smells like a vitamin. does that fit your stuff?

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Reforvit

Big Kev, with regard to the 20ml of Sus I'm not gonna do 750 all the way through. . .but I am planning another trip to Mex in the next few weeks.

I am gonna do the Reforvit orally so I need to know a little about that if you or anyone else can help?

The reason the Reforvit tastes like vitamins is because it does have B-12 in it so I guess that is why?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Reforvit

Originally posted by rocklizard
    Big Kev, with regard to the 20ml of Sus I'm not gonna do 750 all the way through. . .but I am planning another trip to Mex in the next few weeks.

I am gonna do the Reforvit orally so I need to know a little about that if you or anyone else can help?
    Withdrawl fluid from vial, much as you would any AAS. Remove pin from syringe, squirt juice in to mouth, wash down with something that will help kill the nasty taste.

Yeah Kev that's exactly what it is. You can really smell the vitamin B-12 in it. I have a few friends that used the same stuff and they said it worked pretty good. But of course they were stacking it with other things. I didn't use it yet but if it is a fake I should be able to tell if I don't notice any changes in my appearance in 2 weeks.
    Here's what the bottle looks like http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=4152

M

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey big kev how do u like oeffler products,i just got done doing some sust from them,im not sure if i liked it or not.do u think its underdosed at all?

How long are you thinking about running it? 10 wks? 12 wks?
    If your a novice then maybe cosider....

wk1-10
    deca 400mgs
    sus 500mgs

wk 1-4 0r 5
    Dbol (reforvit) 50 mgs ed

Maybe throw some winny in on week 6 - 10, make sure you give your liver a break for a week in between reforvit and winny.

Milk thisle

and clomid post cycle....
    hope this helps
    Fast Results

Thread Information