ricktsa is offline Junior Member

Anti e's and anti progesterone?

Whatsup guys. I am a little confused about the roles of arimidex and nolvadex for gyno and/or bloating. I understand that gyno from deca is a progesterone problem, but it seems that nolva and arimidex would only help estrogen induced gyno. So is bromo the only way to go for deca? I am taking 200 deca and 500 sust /wk, so others and my own opinion is that the bloating I am getting is likley sust related. Would nolva in this case help at all, or would arimidex be a better choice for me? Is there anything else you guys would recommend for water retention during this cycle that would not be detrimental to my gains. Would adding winny be an intelligent choice towards week 7 of a 12 week cycle?

Thanks bros, happy lifting.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, ok i think you should run the winny at the end 7-12, and for bloating take .5ml of arimidex ED..thats what i took and i had little to no bloating.......armidex is better for water retention than nolva....but thats just my opinon....and from my experience..goodluck later bro

Chach is offline Associate Member
    opps i forgot to say that armidex wont hinder gains as compared to nolva will hinder more gains....am i makeing sence....

Thread Information