JAYDEN is offline New Member

Question Who's a vet, who's not?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm fairly new to this site. How would I find out who's a vet and who's not so I could tell the legitimate postings from a scammer?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Look under the user handle. For example under your name it says Junior member if you were a vet it would say vet.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Re: Who's a vet, who's not?

Originally posted by JAYDEN
    How would I find out who's a vet and who's not so I could tell the legitimate postings from a scammer?

legitimate postings from a scammer? are you referring to sources or just general info????

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Who's a vet, who's not?

Originally posted by JAYDEN
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm fairly new to this site. How would I find out who's a vet and who's not so I could tell the legitimate postings from a scammer?
    First off if you mean for sources we dont do that here. Next if you are talking about info, you should be able to figure out if what someone is saying makes sense or not. Plus being a mod or vet doesn't mean shit about knowledge, I will say it is usually a good starting point though.

Pain

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Re: Who's a vet, who's not?

Originally posted by painintheazz

First off if you mean for sources we dont do that here. Next if you are talking about info, you should be able to figure out if what someone is saying makes sense or not. Plus being a mod or vet doesn't mean shit about knowledge, I will say it is usually a good starting point though.

Pain
    You're right bor, they just give that status away to anyone.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: Re: Who's a vet, who's not?

Originally posted by ironfist

You're right bor, they just give that status away to anyone.
    I am not dissing anyone bro, but you have to admit everyone is wrong sometimes, I know I am. BTW I was just trying to help save you some time by not having to look at all those can I have your Vet/Mod source PM's.

Pain

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are many knowledgeable people on this board who are not Mods or Vets. Generally a Mod or Vet has a particular area of expertise and most Vets are Mods or respected members on other boards. I think you will discover with a little time and research those members who are respected for their info in any given area. If you are looking for a source however this is not the best board for that information.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Shhh... it's a secret!

Thread Information