anabolicextreme is offline New Member

Does gear smell?

I just added masteron into my cycle and took my first pin of it about 20 minutes ago. After injecting I pushed on the plunger to see if i left anything, and as usual there was one drop of oil left in there. It dropped on the table and i wiped it up, didnt think anything of it. After awhile I kept noticing this horrible smell, sort of an indescribable smell, but for lack of a better word it smelled like ass. I looked around and found that the residue of the oil was the source of the smell. I smelled the top of my mast vial and it smelled exactly the same. I have never noticed any strange smell from gear, so this is very odd to me. Has anyone experienced this?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    In powder form, yes.

The smell when mixed is most likely a solvent or carrier.

anabolicextreme is offline New Member
    I get all my gear from the same ugl and none of the rest smell like this. I have heard that masteron doesnt dissolve easily so maybe he used a different solvent. I just found it really strange, it's almost like a sulfuric smell but not quite. There is no chance of mold growing in the vial is there?

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    I often find that when I order products from Thailand I smell an industrial smell if you will and think I can taste metals. For some reason that motivates me

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's one of the solvents, most likely guaiacol.

Thread Information