HBK
    HBK is offline Banned

Pakistani sustanon

I got 16 amps of pakistani sustanon by organon.The amps are glass with yellow print.I did the first inj last night at 500mg.My ass is so sore today i have a hard time getting in &out of my car.Have any of you guys taken or know about this type of sustanon?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    First off bro did you inject 500mg of sust all at once, if so you might want to search the boards on the proper way to take it, it should be taking multiple times a week to take advantage of the prop in it.

Pain

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Should i do 250 mg evry 2 or 3 days?or i could switch to 750.

Jflex is offline New Member
    Whats your cycle history like? Yes the pain is normal. Should go away in about 2 days.

"D"
    "D" is offline New Member
    I took 250mg a week of sustanon last year and felt like i had a basketball in my ass cheek! I can not take sustanon due to pain i recieve after injections.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    It's my first cycle,I thought the swelling was just from sticking the needle in,but i guess it;s the sustanon causing the pain.how soon should i feel results/

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    the swelling is def not from sticking the pin in..def the sust..that shit is rough sometimes..good luck..and def do 250mg every 2-3 days...i would do 250mg mon..250mg thurs..I dont know what your goals are..but u can also do 400mg EQ a week..(mix 200mg of eq with 250mg sust..the eq will KIND OF ease the pain a little bit..)..good luck

sa

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Did the Pakastani Sus. have little flakes floating in it. I just purchased some and was told that the floaters are normal in Pakistani Sus. and that it is a preservative that protects it from heat.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    That's a good question, Lozgod. I just got some pakistani sus and it also has those little flakes floating in it....freakin' me out! Not to mention the pain is incredible. Yesterday i did my first delt injection ever with fini/sus and it felt like someone hit me in the shoulder with a pick axe!!

big-al71 is offline New Member
    I've been doing the Pakistan Sust with no problems at all. In fact I will put one of those with one Niles or one of the ICN's because the Pakis are a little thinner. 2 Niles or 2 ICNs hurt me worse than 2 Pakis. Just my experience.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    it's my first cycle,and what happens if i take too much of the paki,say like 1250 or 1500 a week?

Big&Cut is offline New Member
    Drop the amps in med to hot water before injection. This will help with the pain. Also, massage the site for long time (over 5 minutes). This will help with the bumps. I have used Pakestani and Mexican sus and they are all the same. I did not see any flakes in the Pakestanies. Must be a different lot or something.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by HBK
    it's my first cycle,and what happens if i take too much of the paki,say like 1250 or 1500 a week?
    upto a certain point your receptors are soaked to a point were anymore gear will go nothing. So if you go up that high you could be just pissing away all that gear, which is a waste of cash.

I don't think your serious either....this must be someone just playing around. No one in there right mind would do 1500mg/wk for there first cycle./

steve1 is offline Junior Member

NEVER PUT 500 SUS at one time in same spot

U NEVER put 500 SUS in the same spot at one time

first of all thats the wrong approach to take and, second of all
    it WOULD HURT LIKE A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flex321 is offline Member

Re: NEVER PUT 500 SUS at one time in same spot

Originally posted by steve1
    U NEVER put 500 SUS in the same spot at one time

first of all thats the wrong approach to take and, second of all
    it WOULD HURT LIKE A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've put 500mg of sust in the same spot before.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I don't get this. You say you bought 16 amps? And if you did 500mg, and plan to shoot more then once a week, that will NOT last you very long. Like 4 weeks. Were you planning on doing it one shot a week? For 8 weeks? Not a good idea. Break it up bro. As a first cycle do it Monday and Thursday like Sickest Abs said. I will be doing some Kirachi's soon. I will shoot 250mg M/W/F. However, since you waste some juice in the needle, it will actually end up being like 630mg a week instead of 750mg.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Yea,thanx for the advice,im a newbie at this.From now on i will do 250mg evry 3 days.can i get could results from this without stacking with anything else?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started my first cycle I'm stacking it with Dbol . It's only been a couple of weeks and my tri's and shoulders exploded.

Thread Information